Tree of Savior Forum

How do you manage your buffs?

At the risk of sounding stupid, please humor me nonetheless on how you do this. So there is token and Daino. That gives you 9 buff slots right? (please correct me if I am wrong) Now I have: DM, Bless, Aspersion, Sacra, Aspergillium, LR, Revive, Monstrance, and, when I enter it, SZ. That means mandatorily (say I solo a boss), I need to buy Daino scrolls. And if I’m in a party, I risk losing buffs that I bought from Pardoner.T-T

Any advise? Should I just drop Monstrance in my rotation?

Chaplain? mainly solo? yes drop it, Monstrance Dex boost is based on character’s total Dex, since you’re a Chap you’ll be investing in Con and Spr.
Currently only 80ish-100+Dex is needed() to notice a viable aspd boost, better of put that in Spr to increase your buff’s damage.

If you feel nobody gona die… You can probably drop revive.
Monstrance is good (If you have dex- +30%) The flat bonus don’t worth it that much. Or in party with a Dex guy (It rare but still some build going dex)

At least you are melee.
Archer and Wiz start with less Max buff (5 I think vs 8 something like that)

Thanks guys.:slight_smile: Will take those advice to heart!

It will accommodate all the buffs you mentioned (I used Prophecy in lieu of SZ). So in solo situations, no biggie.

If you care for your party mate’s buff limits though, get at least a Lv2 Daino Scroll or do what I do and make 'em yourself (I use Lv4).

for boss fights, you can organize your buffs by casting the less important ones before divine might. blessing and last rights should be casted after dm. the next 2 to 3 skills should be your attack skills. for solo mobbing, you don’t need dm that much…

I would say to drop Monstrance and maaaaaybe Aspersion.
Monstrance I feel… doesn’t do much unless you have very high Dex.

Aspersion is nice… but since defense has diminishing returns now, it may not be worth the limited slots you have.
Maybe use Aspersion inside dungeons with Daino scrolls, and not while outside them (if you quest with a party, anyway).

Just listen to your heart and believe in yourself and the buffs will flow like second nature.

3 Likes

Oh monstrance doesnt boost dex from ellaganos? Dam…

Be a krivis my friend! XD hahahahha

i will never regret to take c1 krivi for daino and zalciai plus the aukuras (helps more avoidance and regen hp)

normally never had any problems to have all buffs without caring to get anything overwriten.

Corrected, ‘total’ points not invested points.
Dex lost its use when crit gain from it got removed, only useful for AA filler for high cd class/builds with little rotations like Bar3Dopps or Sap3Falcs.
Also right now the aspd gain has some soft cap so less reason to go retarded full Dex anymore.

1 Like

My animation says yes, my ping says I can do it, server says no… :cry:

Nope, that’s wrong. Every point of DEX on most physical non-casting/-charging skills makes a difference, since most attack animations are now reducible with your ASPD,
which is coherent with your DEX.

This means that the more DEX you have, the more skills/overheat charges you can spam within a certain timeframe, increasing your overall DPS-potential.

@DiMeowgio: wow, that sure is a lot of DEX xD
I’m planning to set my Falconer up with 120 points spent in DEX, 120 in CON and 120 in SPR, going to keep that 1:1:1 in the future because it feels awesome and reduces the stress on using potions a lot.

+11 (not yet trans’d) Astra Bow carries my damage. I only have 1 Lv7 Green Gem as of this writing though.

The animations are fast, the attacks aren’t registering as fast as the animations are. I’ve experienced it doing something similar to the KToS videos, but only once, when for some reason there’s very few players online. The server is laggy :frowning:

Confused about Monstrance now. Well in any case, it seems Token and Daino is mandatory in parties. For solo, I guess a total buff slot of 8 would suffice.