Tree of Savior Forum

How do you future proof an alchemist?

If someone was to main an alchemist, I would imagine the only advantage they would have for taking the Alchemist circles would be superior gear/ money. This being said, I can’t seem to combine the first 5 circles into something that will scale into late game via equipment and yet offer enough support to be desired in a party.

I would love to hear if anyone had some theories to discuss. I have little to no experience at higher levels to know personally.

Honestly you can’t, spending circles 6 and 7 on alchemist ruins your utility + endgame use.

I would know because I’m an alchemist, so if you were to ask me why I picked alchemist here is why:

• It will be converted to my alt/steady source of income once I have it to C2.

• It will supply all the potions/buffs and items for my upcoming main (because you can now use the team storage to transfer tradeable items with no penalty on the potentials etc).

The advantage of this is that your next main could take on the ‘tougher to level’ builds such as Cryomancer3 -> Chronomancer3 because you would be able to afford the luxurious items you need to hasten the VERY slow leveling.