Tree of Savior Forum

How do you feel about the Early Access announcement? Let's keep it in 1 thread

i’m really disappointed :frowning: i played on icbt2 and i like this game. but… 50$ is too much for me and my party = \ … sadly :frowning:
Sorry for my English.

Don’t kid yourself.

With the sheer amount of ego and sense of entitlement and the “I am right!” opinions running rampant, this ain’t gonna be a topic for just one thread.

I forgot to mention that the game will eventually go free to play after those 3 months but at this point with such a move they did, I don’t think it’s even worth the time to invest in the game with such a practice. After all they might pull another move like that in the future.

Bots will always be there even if the game is popular or not as long as they can make off anything from it. Pretty much the roaches and rats of MMO’s so its really not something to be a problem as long as the company is actively doing their dealings with them. Unless its BNS tier of bots… Really hate encountering 5 bots for a cross-server dungeon run.

THAT is my fear, if they did it now BEFORE game release, i can’t stop thinking that it will end up like RO, P2W

You’re pretty much on the same page as I am with how IMC handled this.

My only query to IMC did they intend to use this early access paywall as a bot deterrent. I really hope this wasn’t a major factor into the decision of going this route. I will honestly say no matter what MMO I have played, whether it be early access, P2P, or F2P, I have always seen bots on it (day 1).

Off topic: I can honestly say I have raged quite a bit on the cross-server dungeon for BnS. Afks, bots, and trolls are rampant.

Ok in my opinion.
I’ll buy it.

Apparently, someone datamined it, and here’s what we got.

Skyliner, Hangman’s Knot: CD 15s
Updated the tooltip for Steady Aim: only one attack is affected (?)
Joint Penalty: CD 22s
Physical Link: CD 22s

==>Some skills may change.

1 Like

This basically why it feels too light of a reason. There will and always be bots.

Its either they’re trying something out and gambling with it. It still just doesn’t feel right to make such a decision. Even if it was or not a last minute decision they could at least responded with the backlash happening right now here but I assume they’re preparing for it later on.

Off-topic: I’ve actually end up ragequitting from bns due to such examples given. The game is good, but the bots are just really not making it fun anymore coupled with afk people who only want loot adn greedy ppl who will just hog everything in the dungeon’s loot.
Though right now having a good life now in a farm in stardew has changed the atmosphere for me.

RIP ALL SWORDSMAN
RIP LINKER
RIP RANGERS

thats linker’s 3rd nerf. 3rd. nerf.
QS archers ftw

I have lots of interest on this game. Now for me this game is dead, I hate the “founders pack” system, just can’t understand why people wanna pay to be beta testers for the other people. I dont like too the early acces on 3 MONTHS, thats an abuse. I can understand a reasonable price for this game on a b2p system, but this is just a ■■■■.

I don’t mind paying for early access. Alot of games do this, it is nothing new. It helps them get some kind of income while they work on the game. $50 is about where other early access games are priced. As long as it isnt p2w cash shop.

It seems the early access will be on a server, but when it is f2p they will make another one, so no headstart on achievements like you mentioned…

I honestly dont understand why people are so upset.

1 Like

While I don’t really mind the 50€ for early access, this nagging feeling of “this is just a quick way to get all dem moneyzZ” won’t go away.

Alas, I think if they pull stuff like this now, this will probably only get worse.
So I think everybody can say hello to P2W to the extreme. :slight_smile:

Cool, so people who played on B2P server will find themselves in Ghosttown.

if we only keep it in one thread, a person from the imc wont notice how pissed we r

You can’t have a opinion!!! :imp::joy:

We will find mature people at least.

Now go to cry to your mom

1 Like

Really shitty bait. Not even going to bother with you.

1 Like
  • (Side note) I am enjoying any of the forum white knights’ tears with this news - feels good to hype a company up that you thought was “fair,” only to flag every post now with your man-child tears rolling down, doesn’t it?

• Would still play / pay - most console games with less replay value sell for more than 50$

• People who say they won’t pay still have a pretty good chance to join because all gamers have is their e-peens - always got to try to have an edge over the others.

wew

Now I am convinced to go cryo 3~!