Tree of Savior Forum

How could this build be good in WB/PvE?

So I’m thinking to create a murmillo ( currently following this guide http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/2s1g59kza8/) but since everyone said that this build it’s the best WB possible now, how it’s that possible if this class has no multihit skill and some passives need other characters skills/debuffs? I quite familiar with Archer builds but now I’m considering give some time (currently tired to play with archers) and I’m quite excited with this character but now that I’m peltasta 2- rodalero 1 I need to say, it’s not like I’m the best sword in TOS but, that AoE in my current rank really sucks… I’m kinda poor and if I really like the character I’ll invest but once I saw the price from cassis Crista, really I almost died… So, can someone tell me why it’s that good in WB and PvE? I’ve tried doppel builds almost 5 times but I never liked…Hated btw… And one more thing, Shinobi really improve the DPS a lot as some said? Do you suggest change something in that guide build? Btw why some said no dex or something like 30 dex? It’s quite low dex right? I have a falconer with 50 and it’s hard when I try Hg 315 since all malee mobs block my AA/hawk hits…So why such low dex or Skills can’t be blocked even with this low dex?

Pros:

• ET viable
  • Extremely high burst and single target damage
  • Very durable
  • Many attack skills
  • Several crowd control skills
  • Easy leveling
  • Has Swash Buckling

Cons:

• Expensive (murmillo attributes)
  • Mana hungry (sue to the how many skills you can spam)
  • Weak AOE
  • Late power spike
  • Shinobi quest
1 Like

Unfortunately, you followed the Pelt2 variation of the build which suffers from less AoE Attack Ratio, and is restricted to a weaker weapon, resulting in overall less damage than the Hoplite1 version.

The multihit skills I would like to outline in the build are shooting star and kunai. The main feature of the build is Shinobi, which has clones that copies certain skills, turning them into multihits (up to 35 hits with kunai and 28 hits with shooting star with divine might), and effectively multiplies your damage further.

This build is actually quite difficult and taxing to a beginner and I probably wouldn’t recommend it for those looking for an easy time in ToS.

I’m not that new player and i was looking for something different since i play with archers all time since i started ToS and i didn’t find other builds that i really like…i only found good guides of Dopper (really didn’t like) or Murmillo (really expensive but i can try to invest on it if i like :slight_smile: ) and i was looking for some sword build that i can try do things by my on (like soloing HG/DG, pehaps some WB with my guild etc) and my archer i can do this, but not for too long since he will die really fast :persevere:

I Saw a build with hoplite, but just 1 rank of this class i think it was not that good since i didn’t like the first 4 skills and it apears that will not improve that much in the build…

Do you suggest other build? Fencer wasn’t my favorite class, Doppel i like the AoE but thats all, really… I was looking for a class with good sustain and with a good AoE/damage…

@myself I understand the pros and cons with this build, but i want someone that can explain those questions that i asked…

1- Why this build can be consider the best WB build if he didn’t has a good AoE/multihit skills and some passives only works with others debuffs?
2- Why Shinobi improves so much the DPS in this build? (already answered by @Friend)
3- Why such low dex? I know that this build didn’t benefits with attack speed but i have a falconer with 50 and many mobs in HG 315/320 block my hits…

That’s it…thanks by answering btw

1.build that excel at single target dmg usually suffer at AOE dmg, and vice versa. You cant be greedy to have a build that excels at both single target and AOE at the same time. Summoning the author @Valkoria
3. low dex maybe to increase your DPS, because you dont need evasion from dex with your high block rate