Tree of Savior Forum

How can we fight a instance boss again?

Field bosses appear to be the same as MvPs. You’ll see them once in a blue moon, and then probably a higher level player will come and destroy it before you can even say “Safety Chon”.

3 Likes

I know the feeling, i do hope they implement something like that, would be fun to do a time attack mode on dungeons.

Thats where level lock drop could come in, i mean, the world bosses could respawn randomly with their levels based on the present map they respawn, so only players around that level (lets say ±5 levels difference) could receive xp/drops from them. And making the bosses more challenging, that can only be faced by a raid group.

Btw, anyone have any info on the raid size on ToS? Im curious about that too.

1 Like

There’s 2 instances, steparu did the easier one, anyone can solo that past 130, there is also a 200 one, which anyone can solo up to the bosses with enough evasion, however the bosses are quite difficult, I think you will need at least 2 people (a linker), soloing is too difficult because there are many many adds, that do magic damage.

Make alt accounts and build them specifically for alting. Easiest is to have 2seperate computers instead of multiple screens imo.

Well that’s how I personally like to challenge myself :smiley:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1. Quest Boss (where you run to quest and it jump out boss scene) will drop only once. Each member can get different item (ex.one got mace, other got sword, etc.). If you already got the loot and party up with someone who have quest > fight boss again, You won’t get any loot or silver but may still get exp.

2. Instance (Dungeon that you can see only party member) can re-run and can try to solo if you want.
    This instance still need a lot of improvement so it’s possible to have some change in future…

3. Event Party require to have 5 members in party and some waiting time till quest show up in list. Boss will spawn in random map (Yes, can be any map) and it’ll tell you an info of where boss spawn at.

1 Like

You’ll meet them again sometime later. Or you can just trade or buy from other player.
If you mean only equipment some other monster can also drop it I think.
Or if it’s an important thing that require for specific craft item which only drop by quest boss.
That thing will be 100% drop chance.

1 Like

i’m just talking about the 1st one since i know we won’t reach lv 200 and try out the 2nd one (really hope we can though during next cbt)

1 Like

that’s one of the miracles/fun thing about the game, you don’t see many people getting excalibur in SAO do you? or calibur in FF tactics bwahahaha (just a reference on some things are meant to be rare for a reason… cause everyone having the same thing would be boring)

2 Likes

i think it will be camp-able for couple of levels (10-20 levels) after that better go back grinding due to exp float

One thing i would like to see on that aspect is, when we craft, if we add quantities of certain materials, the stats of an item can improve or degrade, just like on one of those animes, that would be awesome, i mean, the base item is the same, but the effects would be more unique.

Ex: To create a Greatsword you need the base material + recipe and if you add some sort of elemental essence (fire, ice, earth, light/holy, dark, etc…) you get some random stats from that element and the weapon/armor get some sort of graphic effect.

I know im asking too much but that would look neat.

with a party … but the quest item will not drop no more…

1 Like

you should make a feedback topic on that, but not with elementals since that would beoverpowered and our skills already have attributes, maybe extra stats or special effect (useless or useful ones or both) or special skills (ranging from similar to rare and are random)

I dont think it would be that much OP tbh, i mean, since one element is strong against other, but is weak against another and neutral against the rest, if you know what i mean, but yeah, something that emphasize the build. But we can make a discussion about it and adopt the best method.

hmmm i mean, people would be making multiple of the same weapon but with different attributes… that’s what i want to avoid

Raid will be nice but this game needs further optimization.
It would be a pain to have atleast 1k+ usd worth of PC as requirement in order to play properly during raids.

Imagine the fps drops.

You can re-fight some of the storyline bosses via party events, but so far they only drop cosmetics, not any worthwhile loot.