Tree of Savior Forum

How can i not get VGA error during WB?

Hi

I have lost multiple WB cubes due to Kabba bug mainly and random freeze that kicks me out of game…

Support says that i should close all other running programs and play with no effects (literally said that in the ticket that i do play that way in WB…)…

So, what can i do to, at the very least, improve mi chances of not loosing a WB cube due to a random kabba spamming gevura and double chance near the end of a WB???

Also, most of those lost cubes were in WB with less than 25 ppl in channel, and sometimes some of the ppl in the party that didnt got disconected got the cube T.T

this is one of the most annoying bug that has taken sooo long to fix…the kabba skills of calculation and double chance triggers the error. I have sent numerous tickets but they only say they working on it. it’s sad when you see other class fixes on the last 3 maintenance but not this…going to reset my kabba with the rank reset…waste of my time.

sadly this doesn’t help with other players that use kabba…mainly double chance kicks party out. but other two skills do too.

1 Like

Oh wow, if they really said that we got a new low. :joy:

Anyhoo, turning “Attack effects” off seems to lessen the VGA errors for me. I’d turn off party name and other players’ names too to squeeze a little more FPS. Somehow either setting “Other players’ effects” on or off doesn’t seem to do anything, crash-wise.

1 Like

you must sacrifice 100 fallen necros to the goddess and 50 false preachers of the RMT cult…

then all your errors and worries will vanish…

joke aside, there is no real way to remove it, only to make it less annoying

1 Like