Tree of Savior Forum

How can I get the boruta seal?

I know there is 0,000000001% of chance to get this on of these mercenary gatchas, uphill defense and the boruta boss. Is there another way to get this thing? I can’t do some contents because I don’t have the seal level 3 (I can’t get party to Moringponia Hard, for example, and the people aways tell me to get the seal level 3) and it’s very expensive in the market…

And another thing. Do you think the way to get this item, needs some changes?

Well, if im not wrong Misrus has a 0.000000001% of giving it too, dimensional collapse stage 10-11 too(this one i saw happening on my party).

Its a fairly rare item, the only one that i feel its really in need of change is about getting vaivora gear… its a lottery and a stressing one, people are starting to feel the CM burnout as much i can tell. But because this topic is about Seal i will go back to it.

In my experience the thing about seals aren’t the fact they are rare, but the upgrade system that is a kick in the balls when it fails. The most fair way would be breaking only the food and not both. Imagine yourself using 2 Seals level 3 with all the magic stones and still be a 50% that you will fail then knowing that the limit is level 5 with a whooping 30% success rate at max magic stones(i think its near 56)…
:tired:

1 Like

Join a guild that do GTW and Boruta. They get seals weekly.

I got a seal from Uphill Defense last week (did I mention that I also got an archstone during the SAME session? :haha:)

Best way is joining a guild that consistently wins a spot during GTW to do the Sulivinas version of the Boruta fight (otherwise the regular version of the fight will give one seal per week to share among all members).

I was wondering… would it work to make your own guild and solo the Ancient Being Boruta each week? (well for now ofc… I’ve seen a video from a future patch where Boruta has been significantly buffed and can OS people)

Problem is not getting a seal… for a level 3 seal, you need 4 seals, 27 magic stones… and luck since you still have 30% chance of losing everything and having to restart from scratch.

Probably not. But the leveling system needs to be changed for sure. The failure chance needs to go.

1 Like

you can get one with the shining cube from bosses/weekly boss.
a frind of mine found one in those (but he also foun an arch stone in a dcp 7 and a luka gem from a gem box cube from a dcp 10 so… luck is on his side).

1 Like

I hate gtw and my class/gear is only good for PvE. I hate this ideia, to get an important item only with GTW or gatchas (with 0,0000000000001% of chance).

They’ll probably reject your application based on that answer. Many people hate GTW, but they still go, because it’s a reliable source of seals. Guild members are asked to make specific builds for PVP and GTW. If you can’t contribute to that, then stick to PVE, do 100cms then buy from the market.

1 Like

“Many people hate GTW, but they still go”. Well well, something is wrong… but I understand yours words.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.