Tree of Savior Forum

How can i get JSON info from TOS

Hello, saviors!

I have an ideia of an app for iOS that i want to build using Swift. Is there any place where i can get data from the game in JSON format?

Ty.

There is no official source of data (in JSON or any other format) provided by IMC for devs to use.

What you can do though, is write a LUA add-on that can extract data from the game.

I believe that was what the devs over at ToSBase did during CBT to create a fairly accurate list of all players with their level and classes. You can fairly easily gather player’s gears and other publicly accessible in-game info that way as well. They were only able to gather info from players within their sight, so they gathered data of all players around the Klap warp statue.

IMC may not approve an add-on that does this. Although technically you are only extracting information, which they said was fine. So based on IMC’s super vague guidelines, you probably won’t get banned for it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Normal stuff that sites like tosbase, tosdatabase do. Item information, where to find it, things like that that. Drop chance…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m pretty sure there is no information about drop table&chance stored in the game client, it doesn’t make sense for IMC to store them in a local file.

Daenerys’ post pretty much solves the whole topic. Also, you should read a lil more about how online games work before trying to develop an app which requires reverse engineering.