Tree of Savior Forum

How can I check how much blessing is dealing?

I can’t see the blessing numbers from the pardoners shops I’m buying from. Is there any way to check or turn the blessing damage on while attacking? I asked around my guild and it seems to not be a recent issue but I couldn’t find a topic about it.

Thanks in advance for any answer.

There might be an add-on for it tbh, I recall seeing the exact number being listed in some of the ktest videos.

But I have no idea what it’s called if it still works.

Recently the damage stopped showing on hit, showing on cast instead.
I’m not sure about buffs from shop tho.

If you put your cursor over blessing in the buff shop it will tell you, looks like it got nerfed though.

IIRC it will tell you how much damage it would deal using your spr, so it will usually show less dmg than it will really do.
Unless they changed that in the last patch.

1 Like

The buffcounter addon used to show the exact amount under the buff icon, but i noticed it always showed 500ish instead of the actual amount. No idea on how to check blessing amount now.

1 Like

The easiest trick is to get equipment with extra damage line, like the Cafrisun set. Get your blessing, equip the set, and try on mobs. Since the Cafrisun set does only 12 earth damage, you can deduct blessing damage from the second damage line easily.

Install the Buff Count addon. Showing a buff counter isn’t useful anymore since buff limit was removed, but the addon is still good to know the level of your buffs and values for most buffs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.