Tree of Savior Forum

How bad would the soloing of W3/L3/FF be with full con?

Topic! Thanks!

dfjioajfdoij

FF is made for solo. Though I don’t really think it would benefit that much from Wiz3 especially if you go full con, Wiz3’s damage is plain awful and 50% matk from attributes is not really that great. Go pyro2 instead.

Hmm I was thinking that I needed W2 at least to use surespell with blood sucking. Would pyro2 and FF skills be good enough without any int though?

It’s not a cast, what you are seeing when you use the blood sucking is a duration gauge or commonly called as “channeling bar”. Only the burn debuff from fireball would benefit from int so going con is fine.

Here’s a vid of a Pyro3/Linker2/FF exhibiting its skills and combos:

A 1.5x damage amplifier not great? Quick cast attribute is the best damage buff for wizards lol

@raindelay
The build is fine but you lack filler skills when ff skills are on cd. Magic missile is decent but still not quite enough.

Yeah 1.5x damage, looks great when you talk about numbers. You have to understand the composition of his class tree. Will the linker benefit from it?

Why will it not? All linked mobs will get the boosted damage from his skills.

I thought I saw a video of blood sucking getting interrupted by taking damage.

Plus I can’t really compare with that in the video because it does not look like she is full con. She’s doing like 1.5k-3k damage for the area dots, but I don’t think it would look anywhere that nice with 0 int?

Yes BS gets cancelled by normal attacks easily. Playing FF without atleast wiz2 and link1 is difficult especially for solo since you dont have anyone to cc/tank the mobs with you

LMAO. With what skills? Blood sucking is the only decent skill of FF and Magic Missile from wiz3. Adding more DPS skills is more logical than amplifying 2 skills when you want to utilize the linkers ability.

When you have good items such as overup’d Superior Corona Rod and Animus + Skill attrib damage. It’s not impossible to do that.

Also I’m not entirely sure about the surespell, back then it won’t work on Psychokinos PP so I don’t think it works on FF too.

He lacks damage skills to benefit from Quick cast in the first place.

Going FF without Wiz2 at minimum is stupid considering that you have channeling spells that can get interrupted, which also means skipping Wiz3 at the point is dumb considering what you get for just 1 circle. Magic Missiles also has insane synergy with JP/HK.

Linker3 seems overkill though, unless you don’t mind using JP-HK-MM combo all the way to lvl 225+.

I want link3 for full con + lifeline. I think that’s good? idk lol

And that was my thinking too, of wiz2 vs. wiz3.

Blood bath is another Damage skill but only works for specific monster types. As I have said in my previous reply, the build lacks a filler damage. Flesh Hoop and Flesh Cannon would be better fillers than pyro skills. Necro 1 skills heavily benefit from wiz3 and link 2 as well.

Full con…I guess you’re aiming for a support build then? If you don’t care about your DPS then you can always skip wiz3 and go for something else. There’s not much else to get though.

Just know that you’ll be dealing 2/3 of the damage you could do if you only get Wiz2.

If you want more damage you could go Necro1 at R6 for Flesh Cannon instead of Link3.

I would go Wiz3 - Linker 2 - Necro - Featherfoot

Linker 3 isn’t that worth it. With this build, you can do good damage and also sorta be welcomed into parties (even though you can solo perfectly fine with this build) due to linker2.

Screw all the people that are saying Wiz3 isn’t worth it. Quick Cast is NEEDED for ANY Dps Wizard. Without Quickcast, they shouldn’t even be considered a DPS at all. With Necro added, you will have enough skills to benefit from Quickcast, and Necro provides some good burst as well. (Flesh Cannon is Wizard’s #2nd best AOE, the best is Frost Cloud)

If you ARE going full con, get an animus to at least benefit from it. If not, it’s not really recommended.

Thanks for the input people!

As a cryo 3 it’s not bad. Frost pillar, give it a moment and then unload. Also with freezes lasting 5.5s and ice pike not having a target limit, it’s easy to get a good chunk of it off