Tree of Savior Forum

How are you progressing through your Wizard?

So, some people have asked me what my build is going to be like, I’m still thinking about final ranking but I will take Sorc for at least 1 rank, so Temple Shooter is mandatory, I’m still not 100% about what to go next, but I’m most likely going Warlock at Rank 7.

Team Name: Pipoco

I bought the Templeshooter card from Hada for 99k, I’d really like to thank him for making a good price (all I had at the moment) and being hones (I bought his item and he /cardbattled me after.

Now I’m all fired up to reach my Sorc Rank, Wiz 2 > Linker was a pain, though I got parties in 10 secs for dungeons. Wiz 3 > Linker is most likely not going to be much better, but I’ve heard it’s not that bad.

I think there should be some topic for people to display their builds and talk about how game feels with specific builds, at least it’s really good to play a game like this as a former Ragnarok player.

1 Like

Currently level 200

wiz3>ele3>rune caster as my last class

before people say anything I know hail/frost cloud doesn’t work with ice buff.

3 Likes

Level 128 wiz>cryo>psycho3

i am absolutely amazed by the class combo. psychokino is so much fun to play and everything is a walk in the park -> questing, bossfights, dungeon, mobbing, duell.
until now i had no hard time whatsoever. some skill descriptions are dated and magnetic force feels a bit bugged here and there. when ping hits me really hard i waste some cooldowns, but since i learned gravity pole i dont worry too much about it anymore :slight_smile:

going for cryo2 next rank, since i am still using ice skills alot and shield will come in handy for pvp and, well, the obvious reason - ice prison. :slight_smile:

screenshot will follow later :smiley:

2 Likes

99k he ripped u off clean

nenep already 200 omg.
im going warlock instead tho. the normal way.

How much is temple shooter card worth? I vendored mine. :sweat:

Any other cards that are worth lots?

I’m at Wiz 3 Ele 1 atm (taking it slowly through the quest, I can possibly just spam my card reserve through though).

I’m thinking if I should go rune caster just for the explosion effect spell, or just warlock, or maybe featherfoot.

Since all the great wizards are here… please i need your advice…

i am Cyro class 2 atm and my original plan is

cyro class3> linker c1 > rune caster > linker c2 as support and disable (con and spr build)

now im interested on going to sorcerer instead of linker (disable and summons) is that possible? i mean they said skill of sorcerer will drain your SP by percentage thats why i am planning on focusing INT

Thanks in advance, looking forward for your insights

slow, cause my wiz is an alt, wanted to go alch but since bf is getting alch I think I will just leech on his money and I’m working on the classic wiz3-ele3-warlock
it’s already getting kinda hard to solo but since it’s an alt I’m not in much of a hurry anyway. I’m hunting collections stuff with it.

Level 90, Wiz3>Ele1, going for Ele2 Alch2. Not sure about Alchemist with the current trading system, tbh. I’d like to be able to support my alt char.

Wow level 200 already, pretty cool, must be doing some massive damage!

Wiz>Cryo3>Chrono2 (3 soonish), lvl 200 atm. Loving it. :3

P.S. @Nepnep notice me senpai

So much int Oo
Post must be at least 20 characters

Pyro2-Thauma2 here. Loving it.

Missed out on arde dagger so i had to buy a crappy one from the vendor to get something for my swell right arm to enhance lol. I’ll screenshot when i get home.

hey man noob question, howd you get the card to be level 4

by sacrificing other cards for a certain card in order to have exp. Press Insert, then I think press 3 or 4? i forgot…just find the button that indicates Card enhance.

As promised