Tree of Savior Forum

How about cryo3chrono3necro1

i’m thinking about pick necro1 at rank8 for my cryo3chrono3

i feel like picking sage just for missile hole isn’t best thing

coz when ppl have enough pdef/mdef they take 1 damage anyway

while necro1 have a lot utility and a bit more damage

flesh cannon small hit box would be fine with frost pillar

decay buff from flesh cannon, shoggoth, dirty pole look insane when playing with archer

i’m already have sage in my pyro build, i don’t want to pick sage again for non pyro char

try it and find out?

Archers aren’t as popular anymore, but if you don’t want to pick sage Decay is still supportive I guess

I think this decision is fine. I was also looking into this but I already have two characters with builds that would comprise this.

Some notes / thoughts that might help you make your decision (you probably already probably know some of these, but it’s better to put out more information just in case someone else picks up on the idea):

• Decay does not work on bosses and some monsters are resistant to it

• Shoggoth does not Decay flying monsters

• Shoggoth has to be resummoned every 5 minutes for it to continue to Decay nearby enemies

• Dirty Pole has the ability to double the team’s damage against bosses with Link. You can use Joint Penalty scrolls but those Links will probably die fast

• Enchanter brings similar support when used with Cryomancer (Freeze Specialty + Enchant Lightning) and is more consistent (since it also multiplies melee, provides that Lightning Property Attack, and does not rely on an AI), but does not provide you with the burst Necro brings

1 Like