Tree of Savior Forum

Hovering over the Uninstall button

You are EXTREMELY lucky then. This was not the case for the majority of players; I assure you.

Luck had nothing to do with it. Understanding what the problem was did.

Oh. I guess when I tried both auto-queue and every channel with multiple parties and couldn’t get in I guess I just didn’t understand the problem like everyone else. It’s sure a good thing you are smarter than everyone, including everyone on reddit and all the devs!

go, no one will remember you.
all of your problem are our problem, why I don’t complain and you complain?

1. GvG, PvP? remember this game available for 2 weeks, IMC needs our great efford to make the game westernize and more friendly. The game was made for asian people in Korea, remember?
  2. Bot? nothing to do with you, I have no problem with them and I report them very hard, it’s not like bots gonna kill your party next day.
  3. Group play? why do you join "MM"ORPG???
  4. Ban? You’re not their boss, of course they won’t tell you
    JUST LEAVE
    go ahead and uninstall, this is so funny.
1 Like

To be fair reddit is not known for intelligence. As for IMC well their patch notes say everything.

All you had to do was get 1 person in the dungeon the getting kicked out of the game when the dungeon server was full rather then put back into que or just a rejected message was annoying, but all you had to do was keep trying till you got one person to click enter when their was available space. There was nothing complex about it and people were even explaining it in shout chat because the smart people of reddit couldn’t figure it out.

1 Like

To be fair, neither are you.

Your solution did not work most of the time. People obviously tried this. You’re not as clever as you think, sorry.

So far the impression I have had about IMC as a developer/publisher is that their hearth is in the right place, but they are clumsy in all they do.
Maybe I am wrong, and what I interpret as honest mistakes are actually well thoughtout examples of greedyness (for instance the ammount of limitations we have to suffer just to make the RMT life’s harder).

With this in mind, I would suggest you to keep the game in the hard drive, and see how it goes. The way I see it, the next weeks/couple of months will be crucial at figuring out what IMC’s plans really are; one example above all else is the promised changes to market and transactions, they mentioned they are going to lift some restrictions and by how many restricions will be lifted and which ones, we will be able to tell if they just went too far to stop bots, or they were just trying to manipulate us to spend more money.
If the coming weeks will bring nothing good in your eyes, than unistall is probably the only solution you will have left.

For me the downsides of the game are the poor performances (when I arrive at a world boss, the game freezes for 20 seconds and than it’s 10 fps max) and more importantly the plethora of restrictions we have to endure, just so that those scrip kids who control the bots are forced to spend 5 more minutes designing them. One example among many that comes to mind right now are monster gems, can’t trade them directily, can’t really farm them due to the low spawn on most mobs, can’t even sell them properly.

TL;DR
Wait and see.

3 Likes

it wasn’t a matter of it not working it was a matter of the dungeon server being full. Your displaying how little you understand the issue. This is probably why you had a hard time getting in. If you tried, failed and just walked away, then no ■■■■ your not going to get in. You had to try lots of times for the timing to line up.

Oh
so it was a major issue in game that got patched? Imagine that. It’s exactly what I said. And no, trying many times didn’t always work. I spent nearly 3 hours straight trying to get in with a friend to no avail. We took turns spamming the space bar while the other went essentially AFK.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Quite franly, we are in paid beta
 I know, I know, it isn’t what is stated anywhere, but the current game state is that of a paid beta with no wipes and we all know it. What you are asking, is if you should wait for the real release, or this is as good as it gets?

My 2 cents is that I wouldn’t rush leaving yet, I believe IMC will improve things alot before F2P, or at least thats what im hoping for. They did deal with payment fraud super fast, so they got a lot of points for that. Many MMOs I played took weeks to fix item duping, and by the time it was finished the economy was already broken.

Wanna a few examples of broken launchs? Elder Scrolls Online and ArchAge are some pretty recent and very ugly ones with completely broken economies at launch. We ain’t nowhere neat that.

IMC also did a good thing implementing restrictions on trading and whatnot. Its easier to give players a trading feature later, then it is to block it because its been abused. And believe me, it would have been abused considering everything. Its not a popular move by any means, but it means extra protection for the economy at launch, so Im all for it since they will revise it later.

They are also probably waiting to pull the trigger on a huge bot cleanse. They surely have lots of data by now with all the bot reports in game, and are probably devising ways to detect botting according to given data in a way that could remove a lot of them without many false positives.

And if you think they aren’t listening or providing feedback
 Why don’t you use the moderator option on forum and go on reading what their comments are? The devs surely have their plates full with this partial launch, and yet we see many forum moderators providing feedback
 I played GuildWars 2 for a very, very long time and at the beggining their communication was awful, no one commented on major issues and players were left totattly in the dark. We had no comments from devs in major issues for weeks, WEEKS!

This is a LOT better than what GW2 was, and its comparable to how they are doing today (years after launch with a more solid software). Compare it by yourself if you will:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/groups/moderators
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker

Regarding netcode issues, they dealt with one the major issues before which was text spam, and I believe they will tackle the issue again once other major problems are dealt with, such as server stability, botting and hacking. I’ve stopped playing a few games before on FPS issues, such as Wildstar, but this isn’t that bad and I hope by the time i get to GvG content they may be working on it.

So, does the game has issues? Yes
Are the devs trying to fix it? Yes
Do they leave us in the dark? It could be better YES, but we aren’t totally in the dark NO
Do any other MMOs ever had worst issues at launch? Hell yeah
Do I think this game is worth my time and hopes? Sure man, I dream about my class builds during my sleep (I have 6 different chars, all lvl 65+ because I couldn’t settle on a single build, so many options!!!)
Do I think you should leave? No, but if your friends are onto another game might as well play with them, since MMOs are all about playing in groups/friends.

I’ve always wanted to use this, since trade restriction

1 Like

There is an entire rank of swordie dedicated to guilds. Speak for yourself.

It’s just to bad that you’re forced into group play so late. It should be much earlier. Like 50’s after your first dungeon. I’m sick and tired of all these MMO’s going anti social, solo, do everything yourself crap. FU WoW for that. We need more MMO’s like this. EQ/(old)XI, and finally Pantheon. (Excited!) Stop taking away games from people who like to actually play a MMO and not a solo game with added in people.

1 Like

Man is half the community on the rag tonight?

I sympathize with you. There are definitely some issues that need to be addressed.

Don’t let these crass babies deter you from speaking your mind.

1 Like

I VOTE YES, uninstall pls.

There is less hand holding in this game. If what you wanted was a solo experience you need a build that is solo viable. You can’t expect all support builds to be fine and dandy solo. I don’t think you’ill see too many linker/chronomancers walking around 200+ trying to auto attack things to death.

On the character I run I get about ~80-90% the XP of a party and several times the loot. That said I rarely solo because I actually like the community parts of the game and engage with the community and have built up a list of leveling buddies that are fun to party with.

I agree #1 and #2 are legit issues, but Im patient enough to wait instead of going straight to panic mode.

But I agree if he can’t be patient just uninstall please.

Also he’s lucky this game even lets you speak your mind, 90% of every other MMO forum, these threads are locked or deleted. (They may eventually move to that). But allowing to even voice this you should thank IMC. It’s their private forum, they can do what they want.