Tree of Savior Forum

Housing and gardening/ farming system

I just wanted to leave some feedback on what would make this game pretty epic is if you added a housing and gardening /farming, and cooking and professions into the game you could still keep the class specific professions in the classes like alchemist. but there could be housing and have patches of land where you can grow crops or flowers or what ever and you could grow alchemy materials. i just think if they added these functions to the game it would be hard for any other game to stand up against it, cause you would do more besides grind. and with a housing system there would be a decorating system so there would be furniture and the players could get interactive furniture such as sofas and beds and bathtubs etc. to bring more of a social aspect to appeal to a wider variety of players heck you could even add a marriage system <3. imc you are doing great with improving the game and i think this would improve the game drastically. people like to socialize people like to farm literally farm. it brings a breath of fresh air a bit of down time from all the grinding. and not to mention you could sell tp furniture as well and make more money. and a walk/run toggle key would be nice to lol just putting that in there. thanks for reading my suggestion~!~! i hope it get implemented <3 love you imc keep up the good work. p.s. love the new hairstyles in the shop~! ?<3

1 Like

This game will have a gardening system both on guild hideouts and lodge, they also said in the future the Lodge will not only be a simple char selection screen but a housing system, and probably will have a backyard for gardening.

We already go the Visit Lodge function, not sure if it is working, probably not, but it is a hint for that.

1 Like

it does work…

you can go visit and see other char there…

but I cant tell if it’s my luck or everyone is using the first lodge like me

I think a cozy lodge is better to deal with the daily stress of grinding, questing and farming. :smiley:

1 Like

will we be able to visit other peoples houses?? and have any kind of social gatherings?

Back in CBT, you can enter other player’s lodge and see them walking as they control their character.
Now that feature is disabled. Maybe it will be back in future.
With the Lodge system like this, we could see where it’s going. But it’s a thing IMC will definitely hold off until the game stable.
Consider IMC work speed so far, i would say it take forever. lol

It was the original plan, but to visit others you have to be allowed i think, i would guess they are working on some stuff yet.

1 Like