Tree of Savior Forum

Hourly Flex Pouch Observation

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: The_Bluesorrow

Character Name: Queenie

Bug Description :
Anyone noticing that there are instances that the hourly flex pouch acquisition isn’t exactly at 1 hour?

I started playing at 6am server time without disconnecting but i just got my second hourly pouches at nearly 9am server time

The most i can think of is that i spent some time in my personal housing. Maybe the timer don’t count when you’re inside it? Or there’s a problem with the timer? @GM_Francis pls help

Update

I tried not going into my housing and got my third hour pouches at exactly 1 hour from my last acquisition

1 Like

update

ok, today i’ve been here since 6am server time but as you can see it’s past an hour already but i still haven’t got my first hour pouches :heeey:

@STAFF_Yuri pls help?

Weird… I get mine on schedule. I’m on Fedimian.

Perhaps you should write a ticket instead?

1 Like

i just got my first hour after almost 2 hours of play time :tired:

more than an hour past my first pouch and i still havent got my second hour pouch

based on my latest observations, i seem to

1. get the pouches on time if i were to just afk in town

2. got delays when i was doing level dungeons for content points

3. got a random chat server error message during challenge mode on the exact time i was supposed to get the pouch (i didn’t get the pouches at the time. but there are instances i got them while i was doing cm in the past days)

@STAFF_Yuri pls take a look a this if you have the time. most of the players i asked didn’t seem to observe this since they told me they were getting them while afk or just sitting in town

this has been my predicament since the previous event (magic ice cubes). if you afk at town straight for X hours, you’ll have no problem on getting the event items exactly every hour.

if you do content, like instances, you will have delays, sometimes accumulating to 30 minutes or even more.

1 Like

i see i see, thank you very much for your input, i guess i didn’t notice the magic ice cubes since i got more than i need everyday. this one is really cutting it short if you want to get the event gesture

Mine is stuck at 34/36 and I’ve been doing contents for like straight 4 hours.

1 Like

yeah you have to try sitting around town an see if you’ll get it :tired: hope staff will notice this an get this fixed

Hello @Aoi_Kanashi,

We’ll be sure to forward this to our proper department for review.

2 Likes

thanks, it’s no fun sitting around town for 3 hours doing nothing. i may have to try if housing does indeed stops the timer like it does on instances dungeons since i haven’t done a controlled test on it yet.

Update:

Tried a controlled scenario where i went to my housing 10 min before an hour strikes. And i still got my pouches more or less on time while inside my housing

So for now, my observation only confirms doing instance dungeons contributing to the hourly pouches delay

i will observe further if the timer indeed stops while inside an instance dungeon using this method (i’ll enter into one on the last 10 min and wait 10 min inside to see if i’ll get the hourly pouches inside) an see if there is a direct relationship to the delay or there are other elements causing it