Tree of Savior Forum

Hotfix crash for all ppl

Hello

Apparently what causes the crash are emblems that are corrupted. When the client tries to download is corrupted and are transformed into a black image.

When the client identifies a guild and looks for its emblem and it is corrupted, it crashes.

Solution: Disable all emblems until you can fix the problem.

@staff
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy

This is not the case though, as guilds with no emblems still have the issue.

In fact, this happened from day one after patch before any guild had uploaded an emblem.

@Csiko
Yes but you can see the emblems of others guilds. do not? the client downloads them all

What I mean is not necessarily the emblem of your own guild produces the crash.
and in case it is not the problem, nothing is lost.

me and my entire guild are unable to login in right now,we are getting vga errors on lodge directly :’(

Its guild donations.

u tested?

/20characters

Yes, we’ve been testing it the whole week. Ppl with guild donations got crashed. But it got fixed with emergency maint tho D:
If you still can’t log in, that’s weird. But it’s definetely not the emblem.

I can login… my clan members can’t

I can enter only detete all emblem and login in a desolate ch

It is not donations either, as the game lags pretty bad even when no donations come in and there isn’t any to view.

Reading comprehension.

I actually suspect it has to do with calculating the time that players have been offline, which created lag issues for guilds and friends lists before. The lag is a bit reduced and happens less frequently if you have “show online” checked, but then when people log on or off, the list freezes. Sometimes that causes lag, sometimes it doesn’t. Seems random.

anyway disable all emblems is not problem anyway do not miss anything trying… as long as you can play the game …