Tree of Savior Forum

Hoping For Additional Fun Game Features for PvE Oriented Player

I like PvE and this game, at least for the first 100 levels (that I’ve covered very slowly), has very little challenging boss exposure…which is very sad. I like boss fights because of the platform game appeal ToS offers during these instances however once you’re done with the boss, they’re basically, well, finished…never to be seen again :sob:

Or I may be mistaken, I’m only at level 90-something after all :laughing:

Well what I want to see in the future updates was something I would call dream boss battle/nightmare :scream:
Where we get a chance to reenact boss battles and well enjoy the platform game appeal of this game in a scenario that’s just plain for fun
No rewards for winning and no penalties for losing, just like a duel but versus a boss monster like Gesti or Rexipher
That balances with the players’ level so that we actually can’t underlevel them and would have to play according the Boss’ rules (not just stand in front of them for a damage race which was the case for most of the early bosses in this game)

I hope to see this kind of feature in the game, all for fun, during breaks, in between long grinds just to break repetitiveness, or while waiting for attributes to finish