Tree of Savior Forum

Holy crackers, look at this!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

And half of that 8k is made of RMT/Cheaters/Goldsellers/bots SEA dwellers.

1 Like

but tos will improve, they have room to improve, R8 next week in kTOS, better optimization coming, etc. look at Trove, the same with TOS, but they don’t have a lot of room to improve, they had in the past, but they decided to change a lot of stuff (thats why i quited that game, and i was top player in there).

lets see R8 skills next week, it may help with balance (one of the big problems)

1 Like

Better optimization isn’t coming. They can solve other problems and bring new attractions, but do not create expectations for optimization, they will need another engine and redo the game, it’s not going to happen.

They will bring FPS back to before merge, that is better than now.

Also they said they were doing a lot of things and nothing happened. Looks like the IMC has one programmer and he is sick right now.

thay announced fps improvements almost 2 months ago, and this guys said they are testing it now, so i expect real improvment

Well… the improvements are those:

They were implemented in the may 31 maintenance, but you must have skipped

They lost those “improvements” along with many others with the merge (hunter’s pet, marketing showing nothing, freezing while cast skills, etc.)

they announced fps stuff in june dude…

Please show me.

/ilostthat

1 Like

Lol, I have ESO and I play it without steam knowing it

1 Like

they posted this in end of may, not june

this say they have plans to improve overall game performance and server / lag
3 days laters is ur post, but i believe thats just a start, cus its not something u can do in 3 days of work.

i think the big change is the one GM said today, i hope it is =/

1 Like

same, when i tried the game i played without Steam, cus steam version dosen’t work sometimes and keep downloading again. but i couldnt keep playing that game, the 2 weapons thing just kill any possible role play, like, if u want to be a stealth archer u have to use 2h sword for buffs ,thats bad lol

The optimization patch was applied on 31 May. Nothing was said or done after that. They will now try to recover the patch May 31 patch (and others) that were lost.

Yes. They brought back problems that have been solved and apparently have no idea how to solve now.

There is no miracles in graphical optimization , only minor adjustments, the game needs to be redone.

I keep playing because, honestly, I have no problems with fps.

1 Like

No but being a niche korean game does. You’re quite deluded if you thought a Korean MMO was going to hold a 1/5th of those numbers.

the game will drop HARD with the legion launch (i can bet!)…and this is sad =.="

Honestly don’t think a lot of WoW players play this. To much grinding in it. Not enough giving away free stuff.

5 of my friends will try legion just because there is nothing better out there right now…and tos is…you know…
i will not go back to wow… not even for free!

That’s bad I’ve been playing pre-release of legion and invasions are pretty ■■■■■■■ cool you know.