Hollow Thorn Dungeon (Lv. 145) Info Map

Remix name? :smiley:

Songs in order are:
Ujico Snailhouse - Ma Chouchoute
Ujico Snailhouse - Walking With You
Ujico Snailhouse - Grape Soda
Ujico Snailhouse - Make Me Feel

1 Like

Nevermind I found the Ma Chouchoute reminx name (Sithu Aye Cover)
I had the original thats why I wondered why it sounded different

Thanks Veritas! Subscribed as well!

I am a pelt catagoonā€¦my best clear time here is 25 mins

As a rank 6 without sissels, just a +7 light gorithos w/2 gems I can finish it within 25 minutes, I guess it will be faster if Iā€™m an SR but Iā€™m going to go Rogue at rank 7.

(EDITED)

Linker2Thaum2;
Got some weird bug where sometimes I need to kill Merge to get rid of the bushes, sometimes clearing the appropriate sector works alone,
mehā€¦killing bosses is sort of annoying to do with this build anyway. If someone wants to save time they can chose to not kill Merge and skip the Mandara section too and only lose 60,000 silvers.

what are the majority type of monster inidungeon 145? i want to prepare their related sp restore card.

Bump. Hue

Poison, Dark, Lightning, Ice, and I think Fire are the elements present in the dungeon, if I remember off the top of my head correct. I prioritized Poison and Dark, but you can cross-reference the monsters and their density from the map I posted in the opening post to the database to see what kind of enemies are most prevalent if you want to.

Bump.

my first scout3 just reached 176 earlier (R6) and i had tested single run using +6 Skullbow, nothing fancy gear except Vubbe Gloves. and finished it roughly 33mins.

then i tried to pick up my +5 khasti bow, finished the run with around 26mins.

i guess iā€™ll be doing my 3rd run tomorrow with my headgears and sissel to see how much time it will reduce for the run.

probably the best way to earn silver atm. (unless you got 24/7 time to open your PC and stay AFK farming via necro/sorc)

Been two-manning with a PD + dragoon combo. 35 min clear at the moment for 160k per run. Better than nothing :slight_smile: . Might make a scout depending on how fruitful the 290 dungeon will be.

The 290 dungeon is meant to be boss-rushed. Itā€™s not worth full clear. However the boss drops 150ā€™000 silver for just a few minutes it takes to boss rush.

1 Like

if you got limited time playing i suggest grabbing a scout3 as farmer, you see. as per my own experience, and with just NPC gears, in exception for weapon (mine was +5khasti bow) and attribute as starters (mine was 50, costs around a little 2mil) you can already start farming 145D,

this is my level 176 Scout3 Farming at 145Dungeon. do note that it is only Class 1, so as long as you hit Scout3 youā€™re ready to harvest your fruit of labor.

in my personal opnion R6 is more than enough for a toon farmer, a little less than 10min per run isnā€™t bad if you got the leisure time to level it up to reach R7. which i donā€™t have. so iā€™m fine with this setup. planning to add 2 more scout so i can reap atleast 3.6mil / day (3 scouts and my main SR)

Nice! Whats your clear time on this toon? I started solo runs with my Bokor/PD and hit about 42 minutes per run. I think iā€™ll start making a scout next week :smiley:

Clear time now is around 25-28mins. just follow the proper routing, and usage of Split shots to maximize mobbing.

Still have no idea why a Vubbe Glove on a Scout 3. Does Split Shot have some hidden AOE or Vubbe can help hit more mobs? I believe a Red Veris will do wonder

i donā€™t even know why. maybe because its my only excess glove? only now i noticed that i am actually wearing a vubbe glove lol. if you havenā€™t said it i wonā€™t even notice., i was more focused on weapons and attri as those matters a lot that i forgot what gears i was wearing on the other slots.

Change to a Red Veris, it will be even more awesome. Your Split Shot attribute level?

Split shot attribute currently at 60ā€¦ how much would red veris cost? iā€™m not into spending that much on my toon, heā€™s meant to do 3 runs a day and nothing than that.