Tree of Savior Forum

Hoglan Voucher Unredeemable

Hi, during founders pack i bought the 60days token one,i also got a hoglan voucher, but this voucher never worked for me, even now i keep trying to get a hoglan, i never had a companion before (pet) and i cannot get the pet with the voucher, i mean there is no option!

Any one can tell me how to use it?

i submited a ticket but the answer is the same as no answer. they will look into it. been 2 weeks already, the ticket is in ANSWERED status. no follow up after that.

how many toons do you have? By default we are allow to make up to 4 toons and a pet take a slot on that.

i have 2, none have pets.

Hello Saviors! kindly send us a support ticket for us to be able to investigate your account further. Thanks

1 Like

uh. i did send a support ticket. and you guys replied this to me.

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to inform you that we will forward your ticket to our developers for further review and a possible fix. Thank you.

if you have any other concern, please do contact us.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support

THAT WAS 8 DAYS AGO.

@GM_Sebastian i already submitted 2 tickets. when will something be done about it?

19 days after, 2 tickets by my side and some other by other people, and still nobody knows anything…

Are you trying to ignore an issue where one of your PAYING customers paid for a product but is unable to receive it?

Another maintenance, another week without companion, I guess =_=

But heya, let’s take the most TP products we can as soon as possible.

Another month and still no news. cannot use voucher to redeem my hoglan xD Great job ?

IMC @GM_Sebastian please fix this?

How much longer are you guys going to take to fix this issue. It’s been a problem for several months. People paid real money for these vouchers, you can’t just ignore this problem and pretend it will go away. I submitted a ticket and I get a generic bot response saying it’s known and being looked into.

Yeah, being looked into for a half a year. Come on.

Don’t hoglan vouchers get redeemed with the companion npc? It was that way with my falconer and SR

Still waiting for a fix.

Wow it is indeed. I’ll keep this bumped then

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @GM_Francis

This is a big problem guys, at least say something

Hi @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

People would like to get the pets that they paid for with the vouchers from Founder’s Pack.

If they can’t get their pet, could they at least sell the voucher and buy the pet?

Still waiting on the fix for this issue, been another two weeks of nothing. How many months do we have to wait for this fix? This token is part of a DLC I paid real money for 8 months ago. It’s not even about the token anymore, it’s about your lack of action against this problem. Give me 400k silver and remove my token so I can just buy a pet then, simple quick fix right? No, you’re going to tell me you’re working on it and please be patient. Insane. @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

1 Like

Guys, this voucher is not legitimate I’m sorry.
Try buying some gachas and may the luck be with you.

1 Like

still awaiting DEV TEAM to do soemthing about it

Hello Savior, we apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly send us a support ticket for further review on your account.

Kindly send you a support ticket for further review? You apologize? I submitted a ticket several months ago, and again twice more after that, even recently. You just want this problem to be hidden.

Don’t tell me to ‘submit a ticket, or you’re looking into it’ Fix the problem that’s existed in the game since release. I paid real money for this product, part of a early access package. You know, early access? When this game came out nearly a year ago? Here are examples of your support, you guys are full of nonsense:

Sent : 2016-04-17, 8:23:13 AM Replied : 2016-04-17, 8:30:28 AM
YES APRIL 17th 2016 EIGHT MONTHS AGO

Hello Saviors!

We will recover your companion.
The process might take 2 to 3 days.
Thank you.

If you have any other concerns, please do contact us again.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us!

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience about the Hoglan Voucher Issue.

We would like to inform you that developers are fully aware of the issue and currently doing their best to fix it. Please give us more of your patience and understanding as we investigate the issue. Thank you very much.

If you have any other concern, please do contact us.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support

There are a few other tickets I submitted between these two, the first is my first ticket I submitted and the second is the most recent one. It’s insane really, I’m a fairly patient person but when you blatantly lie to people several times for months when does a person finally get fed up? You want to know why this game is failing so hard as months go by? Reasons like this and many others. Yet here I am still supporting your sinking ship thinking maybe you will learn to show some respect to your paying customers.

No you’d rather just wait for those players to quit so no one hears of a problem from months ago because those vouchers are only from early access. It’s such a shame.

Seriously what the heck.