Tree of Savior Forum

Hire someone with Social PR experience - Now

I don’t often give much advice to game development studios, I was a consultant for 20 years and I don’t do that anymore.

IMC Games - You need to hire someone to manage this PR nightmare you have going on right now or your product is going to potentially suffer in the long run.

I realize this is a Free to Play game and you obviously have some kind of handle on what you want to do, but you have very seriously blundered this launch by massively confusing the player base with inconsistent information and constant changes in your decisions.

You need someone who can funnel the correct information to the potential player base and handle the plethora of basic questions that need answers to be obvious for all customers.

I hope you’re already in talks with someone or stepping back to re-evaluate your connection to the player base. This is not an environment where not communicating will go unnoticed.

I wish you the best of luck at making a fun game that everyone can enjoy!

P.S. If you need some names of the best of the best, feel free to reach out to me and I can put you in contact.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like