Tree of Savior Forum

Highlander Shinobi

if you want a pure sword build, go for high3-x- doppel shinobi, this is the best sword shinobi right now but not the one i recommend as sword-dagger, it won’t be as good as spear or tank, but it have a good amount of gameplay and of course you must ask yourself if is onehand+dagger or two handed sword build .
I have made a very good summary with my experiences as sword shinobi in the shinobi thread and as someone who had the spear path as well i talked a lot about the pro’s and con’s of each type of shinobi , just click on my name and search about my previous replies about the shinobi topic, maybe if you put the keyword shinobi it will be easier to find.
Now would be better for you to not revive topics as old as this one , since we have a shinobi thread and also there is posts more recent about the same build/question you have talked about in this topic as well.
good luck in your gameplay.

Sorry for the necro, was looking for a skill tree for sw3 hl3 shino, rank 8 is doppel right?

might I suggest you get at least 1 rank from Barb. Since you’ll be mostly dealing slash damage, the debuff from cleave will come in very handy.

I’m building a Sw-High3-Barb-?-Shinobi-? right now but it’s stuck in limbo since I can’t get the flower. Been waiting for already 2 weeks. It’s a damn retarded quest.