Tree of Savior Forum

Highlander build?

how you guys build highlander skills? i plan to go highlander c3 but 15 points not enough for me to make a good highlander so i kinda stuck any tips? for PvE btw

if it helps here’s my build

this

u can take 5 points of moulinet and make cross guard 15 if u want

is it good if i head to Doppelsoeldner if i go highlander c3?

yeap, buuut theres a thing, in korea they changed barbarian, but i dont know if they will change it in iTOS, if they do, u should get barb1>doppel2

but if they dont u should get corsair 1, thats the reason i stoped leveling my swordsman, cus theres a HIGH risk that A LOT of ppl need to reroll
(yes the change is THAT big)

i sent a message to staff but got no answer
@Staff_Julie do u have any information?

oh really but u mean after i go highlandre c3 right?

yes
/soonwewillalldie

oh ok i see i guess i stop after i get to class lv 15 in c3 lol but ya i just have problem building skils lol

i wonder which build should i choose as Highlander

btw how Vertical Slash work? is does more damage if Skull Swing dercreased more def or what

Lol don’t ever get cartar more than lv 5.
it has cast time 4.5s if you take it lv 9 !!
and lv 14 for 7s cast time
Even Elementalist Meteor casted at range and can be targetted have only 5s cast time, you at close range wont ever pull 7s cast time D;

don’t give point to vertical slash, it is pretty bad bad skill -.-
it hits once, and deals pretty low damage.

you should max out skyliner, it’s your main damage skill !!

Don’t give wagon wheel more point than 1 if you want pvp.

If you pop pain barrier before using those cartar strokes nothing will interrupt you.

And I must say cartar stroke lvl 15 is an obliterator.

Well ofc it doesn’t scale so well past lvl 200 but rarely a rank 1 ~ 4 damage skill will.

I wonder if that is true. Archers Multishot is good because of 15 hits.
If cartar strike had the same low casting time like multishot, wouldnt it be pretty good?

It doesn’t get more hits like multi-shot and multi-shot charges a lot faster because of the archer 2 attribute.

But it’s still really strong if you can afford to stand still in the same place during its charge time. You’ll probably want either high CON to have enough HP to do that or high DEX to be able to evade attacks during lower level content. A tank taking the damage for you usually also works nicely.

Obviously it won’t work in PvP.

Ah i thouht cartar stroke also gets 15 hits…
How many does cartar stroke get?

Honestly I’m not sure how many hits. I’m going to guess around 7.

But if there’s more mobs than your AoE attack ratio can handle then the hits get spread among the mobs (so it can hit as low as 1 time each mob)

i tho cartar is highland strongest skill is it? that why is have to charge up

and how about vertical slash?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

how about Skull Swing?

Crosscut and Sky liner are definitely your dps skills. I’m level 143 right now and I do at least 3-4k crit damage per slash for Sky liner (that is after applying bleed effect from crosscut), has low cd and overcharge too. It will probably scale bad late game (almost all swordsman skill does since we only get raw damage instead of percentage). Moulinet is good too but not too much, get that passive max so you’ll have 60% more critical chance when using the skill. And definitely do not get cartar stroke past level 5. I have it currently at level 3 now and it’s still dishing out good damage. Get skull swing to level 5, so you’ll have 30 seconds armor break debuff. Vertical slash is just meh so it’s up to you if you’ll invest on it.

Oh and do take note I’m using sword and shield right now. My damage would be higher if I’m using 2hand sword since highlanders get 50% critical damage passive buff.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.