Tree of Savior Forum

Highest Burst DPS? At Range / Magic?

Cleric - Bokor is pretty good, sadhu (possesion, not oob) and druid, wouldnt have included sadhu if it didnt have possesion
Wiz - i heard Wiz3>Ele3>WL, only build ive heard so far, so probably only good wiz dmg build (?)
Archer - Fletcher, musketeer and Cannoner

What about this one then, since you said rune of ice doesn’t effect deployments:

This one has quick cast this time.

Seems like it could be very strong and it will be viable when future ranks come out for sure, as you have quick cast, which is like the most useful ability in the game imho, and the CC from cryo will always be useful and stuff.

Yeah, the CC is good, and it does no damage on its own, but has chances to freeze, which I wish there was an attribute for to increase that.

It will play more like a support for the most part, I’m thinking if maybe cryo 1 or 2 may be good instead and put ranks in kino for PP + Icewall Combo with rune of ice.

This looks more like a damage build though, so I’m going to use it for that, the one I linked I mean.

So far the only class that benefits from rune of ice is cryomancer.
Not even the upcoming classes seem to benefit from ice (some like shadowmancer, sage etc.)

Here’s a B Version of the Cryotogropher…

Instead of maxing out ice blast, it just puts 5 in, and then gets the ice shield and gust. Ice blast won’t be of much use in party fights… since most of the time people will hit frozen enemies. This is more of a party build.

I recommend taking point out of Ice Bolt and just leaving 1 in it for the freeze. Snow Rolling is really good for mobbing so it’s worth getting. Ice Wall is a useful spell and I recommend some points in it.

Ice Blast is very mediocre as it’s only 1 hit and it has fairly long animation, so using it for damage isn’t going to work well and it offers no extra cc for support.

Is what I think might be good.

So would this be good for the wizard allocations?

Lethargy doesn’t scale well into the levels, you only put one point into it because it has an attribute that increase strike damage the target takes by 20% per level (100% at max).

Earthquake is strong and nice early, but quickly becomes to weak to warrant the mana cost. Only needs one point in it for it’s utility.

Sleep is really really useful, it’s great CC and each point you put into it means you can attack the sleeping target 1 extra time before it wakes up.

Here’s what I came up with:

There’s 5 points leftover at C3, you can put them in surecast if you want more duration on it or sleep.

Thank you so much. Here’s D-Ver. then with those changes, and I agree, it seems like lethargy and quake wouldn’t scale too well later. Energy bolt at 10 does more damage than ice bolt too with the current setup (and is non-elemental, so no elemental strengths/weaknesses.) So that’s a good skill spammer for certain situations.

I’ll try it out for a while and may report back with my results.

Cool, hope you have fun! ^^