Tree of Savior Forum

High Ping, VPN's illegal (?) - what now?

cmiiw, using programs such as wtfast, pingzapper, etc. is illegal. though there have been contradicting posts that says it’s alright while some are posting screenshots of IMC’s replies to tickets asking whether these programs are illegal. so… are they really?

if they are and we’re suffering from high ping, why aren’t there alternatives? also gi somewhat directed to mods/admins), why is the gamed design in a way that auto-attack speed is heavily reliant on ping? i dont know much about programming but doesnt this kind of mechanic feel archaic or even underdeveloped?

update: GM replied in another thread when i asked

this is just as frustrating as the bugs in-game. We can’t play properly because of high ping and we get banned for playing in playable ping.

I’ve been using mudfish ever since I’ve been transferred to telsiai. The latency without it is horrible for PLDT.

By horrible it’s 400 average while I get constant 30-70 on dota 2 sea servers.

Globe users are lucky with imc I guess

I guess this has to do with buttonmode attacks as a design. The client has to send attack orders as long as Z is pressed unless for example WoW just sends a single order AutoAttack enabled on target X.

well i have the same ping on average.

about mudfish, what are the rates and how do you pay for it?

why? what’s the usual ping for globe users?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

80-200 ping for globe users

Mudfish is pay per traffic, so depends.

But my $3 actually lasted like 3 months

1 Like

2 Likes

how often do you play in a week?

but RO has autoattack (/noctrl) feature and i dont think that works the same way as ToS’s normal attack mechanic.

BTW, as i’ve mentioned, there are people claiming to have been replied to by IMC after filing tickets asking about these programs. so far, they have been claiming that IMC stated in their replies that these programs are illegal. so… what now?

Pretty random, my total game time right now is 1520 hours including cbt1 and 2…so should be around 1000 hours total since I used mudfish, if that helps.

Ro has no common attack button, only mouse mode.
Also when you fast click the mouse in RO this is a terrible DPS loss, totaly different coding.
Tos was created with button pressing in mind, hence keyboard and gamepad controls.

aren’t there free methods to tunnel my connection?

im not quite sure of that …globe user here

look how much ms i got from telsiai (sg)

from what i heard its not illegal but they advise against using such kinds of programs. i suggest using mudfish rather than WTFast. wtfast has a shady business.

i can help you with mudfish

cool. thanks. though i’m trying softether right now since i dont want to commit to any vpn yet. plus i’m kinda broke.

mudfish is the cheapest vpn by far from what i had canvassed from available vpns.

3USD = 26 gig of data. if you only use it for ToS. trust me. its doing to last you atleast 2 months and more. unlike the subscription types where you pay like 5.99 or 9.99 USD for 1 month.

From that other thread regarding pings though most globe users say that they are fine

how do you pay for it? method of payment is actually my main concern. i dont have credit card or even a bank account. lol

credit card sadly, or paypal which is kinda credit card too

are you filipino? because i made a total guide on how to set up mudfish and how to pay for it. all you need is an android phone / iphone and nearest 7/11 store