Tree of Savior Forum

Hidden Quests (Consolidated)

you won’t receive the potion anymore, it will be directly added to your stats after you complete the quest.

Yeah, but I didn’t even recieve the stat. My INT previous to the quest and after are exactly the same.

I’d double check that. If you hover over your INT stat, it should show your Basic, which is your class’s base stat +1 from the quest. I just did it recently and got the INT. For instance, on Wizards, their Base INT is 8. After doing the quest, my Basic now says 9.

Wizard: 8
Archer: 3
Cleric: 4
Swordsman: 2

If your Basic INT is any value other than these listed, it means you’ve done Historian Colin’s Favor and gotten your bonus INT point. Be sure you’re actually hovering over the stat and not just reading the large number, which is your total.

Hidden Desk spawned in Royal Maus 4F ch2 sometime before 7:50am, probably 7am-8am, but surprise surprise! You can’t interact with it. IMC apparently broke Oppotunity and Preparation quest.

Haven’t had the chance to mess with the Collexia Cubes quests. Had my hands full this week.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.