Tree of Savior Forum

Hidden Quest - Repair the Practice Wooden Seal

In case people didn’t know, this quest involved destroying wooden targets in the Highlander Master room in Klaipeda in order to trigger a quest that rewarded you with a +100 carry weight potion. It worked in IBCT2, however the wooden targets have disappeared from the room in Early Access. Does anyone know if the targets are now elsewhere, or has the quest been removed completely. Thanks!

I’ve heard they have moved them to Orsha. Try seeking highlander master there.

Is there a confirmed source for this? There are wooden posts by the Highlander master at the Orsha side, yes, but the posts have 10,000 hp and regen after 2-3 hits. Unless we have to do some specific thing I don’t see how I can destroy it.

You have to become strong. Or ask for help.

its always 1 dmg each hit.
with X k’s of HP
impossibruuu
there must be another way to finish this quest.

maybe those arent the wooden targets we have to look for.
may they just forgott to add / or its bugged the wooden targets in Klaipeda

hard to belive we have to kill those wooden targets at that take only 1dmg each hit and regen after 3 hits at lemprasa pond

Ask some Oracle for “death sentence”? Tho it might resist that as well.

Orsha has Highlander master? I’ll be damm!

up, anyone knows? I cant break those damn things

Up!

Can’t break those wooden puppets either!

Has anybody here tried Swell body decay on those wooden dummies?

Up.

Any news? Do we need to hit it untill they stop regenerating? I found that there are diffrent kinds of dummies (sword/electicity etc) - though dont know where to find them. Only one I found is at first map from Orsha’s side in the Highlaner NPC, and i think it says “Sword” on them. So as Ele do i have to equip 1h sword and hit them, or can I hit it with spells? Do our strenght matters? It receives 1 hit anyway …

Nothing in Klaipeda’s Highlander Training Hall so I went to Lampresa Pond for the submaster’s Sword Pells.

Tried with Paladin’s Turn Undead but it’s plant type so it’s not effective to instantly kill it. Smite does 1 damage. Tried the Krivis skill Zaibas x2 with Cleric’s Cure all at the same time but it also only has 1 damage per hit. And this is all with a level 16 Blessing buff from a Pardoner, as well as level 11 Sacrament buff and level 17 Aspersion buff.

Look, there’s a newly ranked-up Dragoon beside me on the other Sword Pell who’s been practicing his skills and he hasn’t even made any progress either. He didn’t know there was a quest and was at it for some time already

I can confirm that this is working now as of August 28. I was able to break the post on the highlander training hall. Try it out guys. :slight_smile:

Damn son :v