Tree of Savior Forum

Hidden Quest at Royal Mausoleum 4f (Fedimian)

Log in around any hour there for 2 weeks (except when i sleep), but still nothing.
Someone can post here if they find the hidden book npc for the hidden quest?

You simply have to complete all the Royal Mausoleum Main quest and Sub quests from floor 1 to 5. Then at 4F talk to the scriptorium thingies, the stones with books on top. One of them teleports you to the area.

3 Likes

omg good thing i stumbled upon this… thank you

Video footage i just recorded right now. Any NPC structure in F4 can teleport you to this spot, which one is random and i don’t know wat pattern it follows.

Once i entered here through another npc. No books and no strange theory ppl developed over the years.

still since close beta i was puzzled on how to break that hahaha thanks for le tip <3

1 Like

I’m searching the Hidden Quest, not the hidden room.

Oh you want the rune of giants, I suggest going to F5, i always get it there. IT’s right at the end, at the left of the stairs of the final room. I’ve done advancment quest to rune caster like 3 times, F5 was always my best bet.

If you talk about hat “hidden book”, no idea, i think it does not exist. Never seen one.

If you looking for rune for the runecaster advancement quest
Do you know what you are looking for ? I mean visually they are kinda hard to see it just a small thing.

are you sure you are looking at proper location?

Pretty sure he’s talking about the +50 HP quest that requires you to show (but does not consume) a Bloodstone in the top right corner of Royal Mausoleum. It is completely random when it appears and you basically just have to camp at the spot and do something on another monitor while watching your game.

2 weeks but still nothing.
Really tired to wait, so if someone see it post a reply here please

If I remember correctly, it spawns around 8 or 9 pm server time.
Did you try around this time ?

Until 10 pm i tried almost any day

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.