Tree of Savior Forum

Hidden Classes Unlock + Master’s Story Guide Compilation (Re:Build)

I thought it might be good if there was a doc that had all the hidden quest unlock guides bunched up together for easier viewing and sharing around. So here it is.

(someone also told me to add the new rank 9 classes because they all have some hidden aspects to them too, so i have begun to do so.)

[EDIT]: all hidden classes + rank 9 classes are done now :satisfaction:

20 Likes

IMC did a quick guide for all 4 rank8 classes, maybe it could help you.

And here is the Shinobi guide that I used.

2 Likes

yup, i have just added the shinobi section inside the doc + matador and shadowmancer, so the only things remaining are the 2 other rank 9 classes to be done

1 Like

That is great.
:satisfaction:

Maybe also add info/guide for Class Costume Quests?

1 Like

Yeah. If I understood correctly, there is only one option is costume for Zealot which is the wings. The other color schema and details are tp shop only

Huh?

There is one free base costume when changing to the class.
Two more from Quest and a SpecialCostume from quest.
And recently one more ClassCostume in TPshop.

For all new R8+R9

Might be a possible idea when I have time. But I would need to find accurate guides on them first

Just finished adding Bullet Marker quest guide to it. only the Zealot quest guide is left to be done before the doc is 100% complete!

1 Like

Alright just finished Zealot’s class quest guide now too. that means that ALL hidden classes quest guide + ALL current rank 9 classes quest guides are done, bringing the doc to 100% completion :satisfaction:

1 Like

Added Retarius and Onmyoji Quest unlock guides to the doc

3 Likes

Added Pied Piper and Exorcist unlock guides to the doc.

Updated exo/pied unlock sections.
more accurate now for itos use

5 Likes

Everyone owes you a huge debt of gratitude!! Thanks very much! :mouse:

This guide has helped me not to lose my sanity.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Ive updated the doc for Re:Build.

updated a few description lines, added scout base class + moved BM/Shinobi there.

The doc will be now formally renamed to Hidden classes unlock + master story’s quest guide compliation

2 Likes