Tree of Savior Forum

Hi, some simple ideas!

Hi, as the title says I’ll make some simple suggestions !
hope you guys would find them usefull:

–one of the things is that we have a “journal” that shows monsters , achievements etc… especially for the monsters I’d like to point out that we can have a search bar in order to find the monster AND also this search bar should allow us to find items(which monster drop the item). In addition to that would be nice to see all monster drops including recipes!

– On gamepads side there’s something bothering me that i have to use my mouse all the time as well as keyboard to open menus. A solution to that - since we have 2 sets of skill slots, can’t we just put let’s say… inventory to L1+Y( like a skill icon or something, not changing gamepad skillbindings) and u don’t have to use your mouse! I’m pretty sure gamepads are being overlooked, but just throwing it out might give an idea.

– About blue mobs… something should be done with them, although dont have much ideas for now. They feel way too not in a good spot for me because one can have lots of luck and proceed waaaaaaay faster than other ppl which is bad in my opinion. Even only grinding would be kiiiiinda better no? ^^

So far that what I got, I would surely add more things since I’m thinking them ‘on the fly’ and when talking to friends :slight_smile: .

Oh ofcourse ! To say that I just Loved the beta ( game overall ), but there are small things that can make it more better!
Cheers guys! Please excuse my poor English ><

PS: Guys don’t hesitate to post ideas yourself o.o! Keep them coming (ANY) !

2 Likes

This game needs a pokedex-sorta. :grin:

3 Likes

I really liked your pokedex journal idea, like a in-game database

O.o i guess that would work xD