Tree of Savior Forum

Hi! Need help with my Build: Cryomentalist ( Cryo 3 elem 3 )

Hi, I need some feedbacks about this build. Is this build viable enough since Im planning to pvp more with some PvE Aspects with this Build. My Stats Will be Full Con since I wanted to be Tanky/CC/Support DPS

BUILD LINK: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/haqqxzq0my/

And also, what are the counters of freezing? Is Plague Doctor my worst enemy? Cause I read about it being invulnerable with status ailments.
Any Comments about my build would be very welcome may it be bad or good, Thanks in advance!!

PS: Does anyone here know something about Full Con Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock in PVE? Or has anyone tried it? Need help for that build too.

cryo 3 elemnt 3 rune caster I think its a nice pve build

Uhm Do you mean cryo 2 Elem 3 RC ?

yes! haha, u have long cast time but, ice dmg would be nice

It would be nice But I dont really like RC XD And I intend to PvP so I decided to go with Cryo 3

Cryo3>ele3 sounds perfectly fine for general purpose yet a little awkward for serious pve content. Not specialized for dps or support - the synergy is from a little attribute you get for taking at least cryo2+ele. I can see it doing very well in PvP if you were to take plague doctor out of the equation; so long as you have subzero shield 10. Subzero rocks.

Not having quick cast hurts elementalists performance to the point that kino3 seems the better fit for a supporting dps role in either case.
If you take cryo + rune caster you should really consider kino as well.