Tree of Savior Forum

Hi, Im new player, which class is good to start with?

Umm, I like maigc-class. maybe half support and half dps?

the run fast and never look back class.

Pyro Ele Chrono: High damage option with chrono for utility and support. If you wanted more damage you could do something like pyro ele tao. Some other options might be pyro kino onmyo (which would then also have a bit of PVP utility), but it depends on what you want to do. All of these are big AoE options.

You might also like a DPS cleric, maybe something like priest PD exo or priest druid exo, both of which are different caster variants with the core support class (priest), but the damage won’t be quite as high as a wizard.

Magic Class: Cleric or Mage.

Do you want to support mainly with debuffs, CC, buffs or healing?

i think cleric might be good for you

Wiz>Cryo>Ele>Tao
Decent dps. Good CC (crowd control) for mobs.
Sadly it doesn’t have any buff that applies to party members.
Except i think [Tri-Disaster] w/c can boost some elemental attacks from other players.

The best starting class for a complete new player is cleric. I hope you did not take those “advice” to roll in with any type of mage and here is why. Mage has good dps but no survibility plus the new SP usage increase make it somewhat harder to level with mage, not mention it’s damage is highly base on weapon and since you are a new player it will take you very long time to participate the end game stuff.

On the other hand with cleric, especially exo-plague doctor - priest (in this order) build. You get the most powerful magic cleric skill runic at lvl 1. You just holy iron man laser beam your way to the second class. Once you get to the second class you will have access to modafinil, the second best skill from cleric tree (best one is of course being able to heal). This skill increase you movement speed so much that you feel the game becomes much fast paste and enjoyable. It also helps you a lot doing quest and opening map to 100%. Also with healing factor and rubic you can solo almost any cm (I highly doub any other class can do it without investment). And the end you roll priest to become a healer which every group will want you. At last you replace exo or Pd to Oracal and become a support cleric. You will be join all the end game contain in no time because support healer requires much less investment and are always welcomed by party. This way you get to see what end game looks like and what popular builds are for other player, then you can decide the core character (most likely some kind dps) to play with. And your cleric will help you fund your core character since itself requires very low investment.

I hope this helps. And no do not play mage as a starting class it sucks.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.