Tree of Savior Forum

Hi guys need some advice for DPS Cleric

Hi guys im new to ToS i only played for 4 hours and i’ve reached lvl 17 so i need to pick a second class but i dont know which one to choose.Basicly i want to play dps cleric can you guys help me to select a second class and distribution stats like str , int or dex.By the way im playing with a friend who has 17lvl swordsman if you guys have any idea about swordsman i need a dps build for it too.

I’m no expert in clerics, but for dps you go as inquisitor or zealot for patk cleric; and exorcist or druid for matk cleric…depending on what you want to do later, there are buffers and debuffer classes, support, tank, etc

This link has a very comprehensive review of the cleric tree, you can check that and then get a better picture. Also check reddit.
For your friend, is pretty much the same answer, what do you want to do, some popular builds are barbariam-highlander-doppel, matador-fencer-something, hoplite-cata-lancer, etc…much more info in the swordman subforum

priest/pala/inquisitor and use 2h maces on the early game you ll heal your friedn and act as a supports later on you while carry him heal him and be awesome :smiley: Have fun !