Tree of Savior Forum

Hey there, I'm quite lost on what to pick

So far, I like to be able to have my pets to distract enemies while I go around bu… somehow feels like it’s not enough damage to be in a map around my level (@lv 346, a map for 350 is… a bit too challenging I get killed trying to get my minions if only they didn’t get dispelled every darn map/channel switch…)

currently:
w1-pyro2-ele1-sorc1-necro3-ff1…

also tried:
w1-cryo3-sorc1-necro3-sorc 2 (was fun but… not hitting hard enough)
w1-pyro2-ele1-sorc1-necro3-sorc2 (didn’t felt like I was doing more damage)
w1-pyro2-ele1-sorc1-necro3-ele2 (it’s annoying to have everything interrupted so… nope)

… and some other combinations that didn’t felt good (also too many buttins…)

Before patch I was:
w2-cryo1-kino1-sorc1-necro3

Should I get w2 instead of elementalist for surecast to be able to cast bloodsucking without being interrupted?

Or I should so sorc2, ditch necro and get something else?

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

your build looks like its all over the place.

If you want a “pet” to distract enemies for you then I recommend you try out cryo 3 sorc 3 enchanter 2.
Take enchanter 2’s lightning hands to deal damage, Use cryo 3’s frost pillar to group up enemies and spam lightning hands or ride and use your sorc summon to attack the group with its AOE skill.

You can go for dex/spr hybrid, add dex depending on how much your ping is. I have about 20-50ms, so i added 250dex on my enchanter to boost the attack speed of lightning hands. Add the rest of your skill points to SPR to boost your summon’s damage.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333666ii..13213f4f617585.1f213141517185.7a95a5

1 Like

the big question is, why u pick ele that contradict your summoner build ?
what do you need from pyro 2 ? enchant fire ? it wont add another damage line on your summon… ele and pyro damage is based on INT but your summon is SPR based, how do they connect ?
what kind of gameplay that you want ?

FF 2 is ok for surviving but its not that good synergy with sorc and necro.

suggestion : search some guide at tosbase, eventho many of them outdated… it can give u the big picture…

here is my build
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2112a66hii.1525354a65.153575.152535.1a3141516a7285.253555.4a7a95a5
full SPR build

1 Like

Most probably your stats issue, if you are a full SPR, your pet and summon won’t be that squishy.

I also suggest you remove ele1 and ff1 to replace with linker2, if monsters go after you, just link them and let your minions kill them. if monster go after your pet, let them fight instead. Eventually, you also can use firepillar to stop them.

if you are good player you don’t need that much bloodsucking, and eventually you can get SPR/CON gears later, more CON = more HP = better red pots efficiency.

1 Like

oh, I had Agny necklace and it was a pain (for me) to get so I wanted to have a use for it <_<

Agny Necklace is sheet! i go it and its feel useless… anyway your build seems not good…

if you want to use agny and pet, take this build :
W> Pyro3 > Sorc 2 > Necro3 >>> Full SPR

if you want hybrid elementalist and still suck some blood
W3> Elememe3 > Sorc 2 > FF1 >>> Full SPR

if you have sorc, ALWAYS PICK FULL SPR, the summon deal massive damage than your actual skill LOL…

or try my build instead…

Actually I went wiz2-cryo-kino-rune-sorc2-ench2