Tree of Savior Forum

Hey Saviors! What class ye gonna start as, and what advanced class ye aiming for? And why?

Initially I wanna start as Swordsman. But I love imagining myself as a swordsman who is master of both swordsmanship and magic. So since they’ve hinted that all weapons are equippable by many/all classes (I’m not sure if I remember it right tho), I’m gonna start as a Mage and will equip myself with a sword, gahahahaha! I’m aiming to switch into Elementalist. Oooohh yeaaahh!

How about you, fellas?

9 Likes

still wanting my chronomancer :smiley:

I’ll probably check the support classes as I always do… adding some chemical skills maybe!

1 Like

My priorities are straight. Swordsman -> Hoplite -> Cataphract

2 of my friends told me that they’re gonna go with Centurion and one of those Archer class (depending on his taste).

I’ll begin with a swordsman, I would make a Corsair first - Then i’ll try to do all classes, I’ve already made skill & build simulation -sooo long to decide which skill or which class 3-4-5 choose x.x-

1 Like

Soooo many choiceeeeesss

I’m going to start witht he Chronomancer. It seems awesome, I can’t wait for playing it!

1 Like

Generally I enjoy swordsman type classes, but this time around Linker seems incredibly neat.

Also still hoping for a more gunsy type class.

Hmm, I’m tired to start with support class in all mmo what I played, so, this time I will start with Swordsman. :3

planning to go on priest or scout. :smiley:

I gonna go for Archer :slight_smile: pew pew pew!

I’m aiming for more social-aimed classes like alchemists or blacksmiths that gathers and helps, I’ve played too many front-liners in previous MMOs to even bother anymore xD

1 Like

Going to start with Mage. Aiming for Necromancer. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m aiming to start as Mage and make a support build up to Alchemist :smile:

Can’t wait for this game to start :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think I’d like to choose a class that does heavy damage, but I’m not sure which one this would be. Anyone have any ideas? I’m thinking something in the wizard class line.

Oh, you are “the bone of your sword”? hahaha :3

i’m aiming for squire :smile:
hope that tent would be usefull xD

Support classes are always the most loved :heart: Also, if the “helper” system makes it in, they will be a lot more beneficial and easier to play!

I might end up with my 1st character ever being an Oracle in the end, either being a Dievdirbis or sadhu

but I must admit i’m very interested in various Mage evolutions

Uh that class… the shepherd class? Is there a shepherd class? I want to pick that… I want to be unorthodox… But i get this feeling that i won’t be that useful in parties :frowning: hides alone under blanket

1 Like