Tree of Savior Forum

Here are some real bots to use and make. No download needed, no scripts. | Auto Clicker | Auto Skill Rotation | Auto Potting | No Scams | No Surveys | Immersively Immersive True Realistic Botting - LoliLicker

Staff: Sir! I can’t detect the botting script LoliLicker is using despite using our high next generation technology bot detector!

IMC: WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY! HACK INTO HIS COMPUTER FOR ACTUAL BOTTING EVIDENCE!

Staff: Sir! I have found nothing suspicious at all!

The next generation of botting is now upon us AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Confirmed Stephen Hawking not kidding about the robots.

12 Likes

Ooo… aint that lego NXT…

Brings back memories… i use to teach part time to younglings around 7-15 XD

Its easy to teach and program especially with the drag and drop feature using the software rather then writing lines of codes XD

Edit: i just noticed… did u programm the motor up and down to help to automate the afking farming process…and if im not wrong… isn’t that maplestory?

Im assuming you gave a specific timing to automate the motor up and down on the keypads to allow skill spamming?

Still nice idea of afk farming XD…though this way of afking =p u still prob need a 3rd party program to program in to the NXT “brain” lol…

1 Like

how dare you edit the title to make it longer

3 Likes

Too complicated. I paid 20 Chinese kids about $2/ day to make them farm stuffs for me. Still cheaper than a Lego set

2 Likes

If you’re low on money

3 Likes

Nah, I got this

3 Likes

inb4 banned for creativity jk

Such talented critters.