Tree of Savior Forum

Helping Classes Summoners

Dear IMC i was wondering if you can increase the RAnge of summons that can be away from you.
This will help summoners to play a bit more as how they are away from enemies, but minions return as soon you step away from the enemie and not so far so thats why in some encountres you die cuz u have to be next to the enemie so the minions dont run away chasing you, and in pvp even worst they prefer to be next to you instead atacking enemies, i am not asking for a SNIPER RANGE but at least 50% more range away from the enemie that will do the job,

Steps to help Summoners just my opinion (the range would be nice and u dont have to modify a lot of things)

Some skills need rework or help in damage to bring them to life

Necromancer

Flesh Hoop instead of damage could be an absorbtion Bone Shield that reduces i dont know total damage in a % or physical damage if u want for one quantity total of damage or for X seconds dunno
could have atributes like if you touch the enemie with that shield get poisoned or get the necromancer’s decay

if u want it as it is you need to or give it infinite number of hits and reduce its duration to 10 seconds and reduce teh intervals to .5 sec each hit
Or let it be as it is =( but with an increase of right now is skill factor lvl 1 i gues is 260% and i guess each lvl a 9% should be to make it work base 400% plus 25% each level to see a considerable damage due if there are 10 enemies in 1 second and half you lose the shield xDD

skelleton soldier moving a bit faster like for 30% more faster so the enemies cant escape so easly (especially players) archers and wizards are ok WIZARDs NEED their ATRIBUTE DAMAGE to be the best

to make bokor a bit better

the skill BWA KAYIMAN needs a rework or increase its damage a bit something like i dont know reduce damage taken by 30% while channeling remember that you cant do anything more else and you should go in front and recieve damage before your zombies do daamge
another thing is or reduce the DELAY after each atack to instead of each second each .50 secs to make it a bit more viable in damage or make each zombie deal its personal hit instead of one hit each second and increase the damage a bit if you dont want to reduce teh interval betwen each atack like a 100% more to the formula

Increase the zombie movement they go slow before patch they got a nice speed and the samedieve buff was nice now even with that buff the y move sooo slow

you could increase the zombie damage like for instance if they resurect from Small Medium or LARGE mobs to recieve a bonus in their Damage like 10% 20% and 30% respectively.
And an atribute to recieve a random creation from Capsules if you have 50% to recieve a whell chair zombie or a large one even in capsules the diference would be if you summon with skill more powerful

Mackangdal i have two ideas for this one if u are going to put a very very very short time now even in PVP will be worst due only 50% time then make it an inmunity to all without suffering damage or at least stay with 10% max hp as limit to dont die
or to make it more to the class transfer all dmage you recieve to your zombies instead of you (zombies cant become inmune now)

Damballa really u lose your zombies just increase a bit more the damage and the AOE of the EXPLOTION thats it

Samedieve could be better to give a shield as extra life instead of max hp due you have to RECOVER WITH A POTION AFTER THE BUFF whats the point could be % of max life instead of X HP and you could give slow to enemies that are inside the area with an atribute good for pvp if a players is inside the area gets pinned for 2 seconds or 1.5 secs this will help a lot to summoners in pvp

Sorcerer Desmodus shouldnt be dispelled with dispellers or inmune to beak mask this is the only buff that helps you agains players in pvp and it can become resisted so easly

all skills are ok and i see new changes coming so its ok only thing i will change is to increse a bit more the skill damage of summoning so we will see many players using diferent cards instead of the same ones i dont know some cards are cool to ssee the devil areound whit us but they simple suck in fight changing this with more damage to their atacks or faster atacks for melee ones would be nice, and check for instance there are skills that deals 10 hits for instance but if there is only one enemie but i there are many enemies those hits gets reduced split in all of them would be nice to make all enemies recieve all hits whats the point of seeing a devastating skill in effects if only hit few enemies. i think that’s it for the moment i hope you see my suggestions and at least think about some changes but plis the range betewn the summons and caster increeeease it a bit plissss it will helps us a lot

because bots will exist even if u reduce this they afect players that are main summoners and dont BOT or AFK FARM =( those bots bastards thanks IMC and see you soon!!!

2 Likes