Tree of Savior Forum

[HELP] Wiz3>Thauma1>Sorc3>Necro3

I’m back to the game after more than a year without playing and I got back excactly when so many things are changing with Sorc/Necro D:

Here’s my potential build: https://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/s1uuiducxv/

Since I’m still Rank 8, I can’t properly test the best use of the 3 Bane stack skills (Flesh Cannon/Hoop/Strike)

What is the best investment in the 3 skills that stack Necromancer Bane? I put 5 in each one of them, but I’ve talked to another player and he told me that Flesh Cannon is the only one that is worth investing for stacking purpose, so he just invested 1 point in Flesh Hoop and Flesh Strike, what do yoiu guys think?

I’m playing with this build:
http://tos-th.com/skill-simulator.html#21333699966.11243555.112f3441597a85.1f6a7731415195a5.1425384171618a95a5b5
On my way to rank 10 yet (which means “don’t have the sorc3”), but I can say wiz3 just for Quick Spell and Surespell is not worthy. Considering that are your minions those who actually fight, u are relatively safe for about 60% of the time (because they follow BEHIND u, not in FRONT of u, so, yes, u will take the initial hit most of the time).
And about stacking Bane: that is just reliable against bosses. Too many resources to spend on anything less than in a 2,5M-HP-boss fight. And u definitely will have greater windows to cast (against bosses) from a safe place.

And he is right. Extra damage is fine, but they are there mostly for stacking. I’m still changing my build, so those extra points are there just cause.
Sorry about my English, still improving.

1 Like

Flesh Cannon is the only one worth. Since the more lv it gets, the faster you can cast it. lv 5 Flesh Cannon can almost always do 50 stacks, mine is lv 10 so that I can cast lv 5 Flesh Cannon faster.

1 Like

Thanks for the answers, guys :smiley:

In fact I’m not really choosing Wiz3 just for Surespell and Quick Spell, I’m getting it also for the Lethargy damage boost for Strike attack type from the summons (Marnox, Gorkas and Necroventer) xD

Sorry, I didn’t get what’s your point in here, should I invest 15 in Flesh Cannon as the guy said and get all stacks from it or should I invest 5 in all of them to get stacks from more skills instead of just one? D:

Since I’m using Quick Cast and Surespell, casting time ins’t really an issue, even tho you think it’s still a good call to invest 13 in Flesh Cannon and reduce Flesh Hoop and Dirty Pole to 1? (I’m saying 13, because I can’t figure out what skill I could get those 2 points from hahahah)

I still think it’'s good idea as Flesh Cannon has very good damage and very casting at high lv. Flesh Hoop 1 is enough for extending a 50 stack Bane while I can’t find any good use of pole because:

1. It’s stationary
  2. so Shoggoth does the decay spread better.

you can do lv 5 pole if you want 100% uptime of it, making Flesh Cannon 8 or 9 which still have very fast cast like half a second lv 5. But the problem I find with pole is that summons can somehow target it, causing huge loss of DPS and you can make AA archer party cry.

1 Like

I’ve done some calculations and I concluded that lv 13 Flesh Cannon (16 hits with 90% chance of 5 bane stack on each hit) a Necromancer has 99% chance of 50 stacks on each use of Flesh Cannon, so it’s pretty reliable to get 50 stacks all the time and those 16 hits are AoE :smiley:

I’ll leave only 1 point in Flesh Hoop, Its only value seems to be keeping the stacks on hahahaha

About Dirty Pole, I always thought that the best ideia was keeping it on lv 5, so it would be on all the time, but its only use is the decay debuff and Dirty Pole only applies it when the skill is used, so what’s the big deal on leveling this skill up?

Hi flavi. If you level dirty pole the pole HP increases for the Necromancer3 dirty shards attribute. Dirty Pole base HP is 30 and +2 HP per dirty pole level. Hitting the pole consumes its HP to shoot Corruption shards. Dirty pole is most valuable during boss and at challenge mode. Dirty pole can lock bosses similar to quarrel shooter’s pavise too, most players don’t know this great effect. If you need to practice, you may use dirty pole on NPC at town. Try to position well and cast dirty pole to put them on top of the dirty pole.

Pavise lock = put pavise under boss = prevent movement:

I recommend level 1 flesh hoop to keep stacks up too. This is your build, right?

You may read a bit more about necromancer here<, it is not 100% up to date yet (summon HP was increased again).

Oh, thanks for the answer and sorry for taking so long for me to reply, I was testing my previous build since now I’ve got to a highter lv hahahah :smiley:

My current build has lv 5 Flesh Strike but I’m realizing that I’m not using it at all due to its corpse cost, it’s toooooo damn high and since I don’t have either Gather Corpse or Disinter, I see myself using this skill once a day in the best scenario hahahahaha

Do you really think Flesh Strike is that useless or I should buy more corpse pots and use it more often? Cause the way it is now, it seems a really better choice to take it off entirely from my build and get Disinter and lv 5 Dirty Pole instead, as you suggested

Amazing guide! Thank you :heart_eyes:

Sorry for any mistake, English is not my native language D:

1 Like