Tree of Savior Forum

[Help] Wiz3/Ele3 for PvP

Hey guys I wanted to make a Wiz lurked around saw some builds and I think the Wiz3/Ele3 fits me best. However im unsure about which skills I should take or skip.

Here`s an fast example build ive been reading threads about not taking EB since its useless late (But how do you even lvl at low lvls then??) Other threads however are saying Reflect Shield is / becomes useless very early and its better to take EB. So im kinda confused about which to choose

Also most people take a point into Lethargy but what is the use for this skill dont really get it ^^;

Secondly im not sure what the best Ele skills are to take

Wish some Wizzie grandmasters here could help me out :smiley: ill be mainly using it for PvP/Dungeons

Get EB, it’s very useful even at late game, I’m not even sure why you shouldn’t get it.

RS is useless, don’t get it.

Lethargy can be used for +100% strike damage, or double the damage of earthquake.

Yea wasnt to sure bout that either but since many builds have 0 EB and maxed out RS. Also would u 15/15 EB and get Sleep to like 10/10 or what would u suggest

But you do agree that RS is useless now?

I would get 10 level of EB for quick tap, and max sleep.

Yes, RS do nothing at late game.

I see how would u do stats btw like 3/4 Con 1/4 Int or something?

I dont think EB is important at late game due to FS from ELE even it has longer cooldown.

I suggest you to put 1 point to Rain as it gives 35% damage more to your Electrocute.

I dont take FS tho xD also how u know electrocute deals more damage in rain thats pretty neat but things like hail are also the same element does electro not deal 35% in those? Also would u take out a point from either hail or electro out for it?

About Electrocute and Hail,
1.Hail attribute provides a 25% chance of freezing(5 max lvl) to enemies that are hit by Hail.
2.Electrocute attribute provides 100% additional damage to freezing monsters.

= 1+2 … cool

About Electrocute and Rain,
1.Rain gives 35% additional damage to monsters if it is attacked by Lightning Property damage.
2.Electrocute is Lightning.

= 1+2 … Done

just do some searches http://www.tosbase.com/database/skills/20606/

Ah I see it actually has an passive that increases the damage I was only looking at elemental advantages haha hmm I see thats pretty cool then worth a point indeed