Tree of Savior Forum

Help with XBox 360 Controller Diagonal Commands

The diagonal commands of the controller’s analog don’t work. The character walks normally with the up, down, left and right, but when I try to walk diagonally e.g up+left, the character stops walking altogether. This problem is just with the analog, as the directional pad works fine. Although this isn’t a major problem, the fact I can’t walk as I like with the analog is annoying.

using xbox controller also, no problem with analog direction for me. did not install any drivers, just plug and play.

It’s strange because the analog doesn’t work well just on this game. All my other games it works fine.

I’m feeling something like this too. My controller used to be perfect, but since the last big patch, it feels that the diagonals aren’t what they used to be.

I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to say I fixed an issue that sounds like this one, I did so by going it’s the Controller Configuration on STEAM for TOS, Clicking where it says “Joystick Move”, going into “Additional Settings”, and changing the “Dead Zone Shape” from Circle to Cross.

Now I can move diagonally with the control stick alot more easily, whereas before it felt like there was a very specific and small angle you had to push the stick in to move diagonally, now it’s alot more lenient.