Tree of Savior Forum

Help with wizard guide

Hello, I used to play this game when it was in beta.

I need someone to link me a build of an op wizard and what stats to lvl up.

Thanks <3

Class are being re balanced fairly regularly. The last “op build” was wiz3>ele3>warlock, which after the rank 8 patch is considered rather meh. I would just pick classes you like and have decent synergy.

Okay, I see, but I’ve got no idea on what stats or skills to lvl up. Thats why I need a guide to follow :confused:

I think ill just stick with wiz3 ele3 warlock, can you link me any good guide?

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/yvum8omq4x/ is this any good?

Thanks!

I recommend going wiz3linker3warlock2.
For warlock2, i see pple going 0-3invocation 10DT 10Mastema 1Evil Sacrifice 9 PoA. Drain might be useful in pvp if they fix the skill.

If you must go elementalist, then I would move 4pts from hail into rain because hail is garbage lol (for pvp a longer rain might keep the pyros away?)

I’m down for goin for that. Do you have any guide or build of it?

Thx!

Still need help, someone knows? :frowning:

You decided for linker or elementalist?

I don’t mind, any of them both.

Regarding stats: You’ll want to only add to INT and CON. You can decide how you want to distribute that, although I would recommend you get 70 CON at the very least by Lv200 (the earlier the better, since dying’s no fun).

In terms of skills, if you’re going Wiz3: Max out Magic Missile and Quick Cast (and grab Quick Cast’s attribute), get Lethargy to Lv3 and get the attribute, and the remaining skill points are sort of up to you. Of the other skills, sleep is probably the most useful, while energy bolt and earthquake are decent and reflect shield is sort of okay, though not very helpful and most people won’t want you to use it (since it might overwrite their buffs).

I usually just save 10 points when I’m at rank 2 (circle 2 wizard) so I can instantly max MM and quick cast.

If you pick elementalist over linker, you’ll get more damage skills (frost cloud, etc.), while if you take linker, links are always welcomed in parties. So that’s up to you.

If you go ele3, I believe Mirara’s build is good. For linker3, max out joint penalty, hangman’s knot, unbind, lifeline and 9 points in spiritual chain. Don’t add to physical link at all. You can avoid putting a point in unbind, but it does have its uses (i.e. in PvP, you’ll want to unbind after sharing cloaking with spiritual chain. In parties too, if you want to just share one buff, you can unbind afterwards).

And which of them both builds do you prefer? I think I prefer ele but not sure tho.

Thanks!

I’ve only played Wiz3Linkers and have found those to be fun because I like the JP+HK+MM combo a lot. However, they tend to be really slow at fighting bosses – once you hit Rank 7 and get warlock, this problem will probably disappear.

I think finding parties is the same for both builds, since people like AoE DPS (Ele) and links fairly equally. If you like to do a lot of damage fairly constantly, Ele3 will probably be better for you. Linker is a little more support oriented.

Okay thx, I’ll follow Mirarara’s build : http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/yvum8omq4x/

Go full int, you can easily make up the hp with gems and gear

You can take out prominence and freezing sphere and put those points into meteor or rain, whatever you prefer.

i think these are the most op wizard builds right now

Wiz3Linker2ThaumFeatherfoot2

• bursting class
  • dps is not that consistent on most bosses unless they are a plant or beast type or you have those special gloves that make bleeding skills work on every monster of every type
  • can heal itself
  • literally almost never dies unless you use blood curse on low hp
  • okay-ish support
  • can literally FLY and be invincible to all melee damage at the cost of 2x ranged damage
  • tons of con by going full int and then transpose, literally almost 100k hp
  • with joint penalty’s poison attribute damage, which is the attribute of featherfoot’s skills, is increased by 50% and with quick cast’s 50% = +100% damage

Pyro3xxxSage

• op damage with agni necklace (but can’t really use fireball with melee classes unless against a corner)
  • invincible to melee damage as well as ranged damage
  • can duplicate things
  • op in pvp - use stop and then instakill people with pyro skills
  • can solo well at endgame due to blink
  • that XXX can be anything - chrono3, linker3, psychokino3, chrono3 would be more support but amazing support - run faster, lower cooldowns, and stop has good synergy with pyromancer’s skills. linker3 would be more damage oriented and could use the fireball and joint penalty trick to increase damage further, and kino can explode fireballs

Wiz3-Ele3-W2 are in a bad place right now because of bugs on circle 2 Warlock and rank 8 mobs having very high magic defense. Everyone is just banking on the idea of Warlock 3 to be godlike (god knows when the next content will arrive).

This still may change once they fix the C2 Warlock tree and maybe buff some skills which I doubt. Although another good thing is a recent patch in Ktos changing the properties of gems. A level 7 blue gem will now give 96 magic attack.

Wiz3-Link3-W2 is better I think for Rank 8 content and current meta.

this can get absolutely destroyed tho if more and more mobs are resistant to link

@Rathma @kriiokrio @yyang_umd

And between Wiz3Linker2ThaumFeatherfoot2 and Wiz3-Link3-W2 or Wiz3-Ele3-W2 ??

featherfoot build does way more damage with joint penalty’s poison attribute, has better utility, support, sustainability, and is just in general cooler. u can literally fly.

a lot of warlocks i’ve seen have problems doing damage to enemies at high levels, look at all the complaint threads