Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Wiz1/Cryo3/Chrono3

I am pretty new player and i would like to build a support mage for both pve (mainly) and pvp (secondary) content.

My question is: whats a “good” stat allocation?

(i red somewhere that support wizards can go full con because they dont need int a lot for their skills, that sounds pretty weird)

Thanks in advance

Lvl 234 Cryo/Chrono here.

Full con is the best way to allocate your stats in my opinion (you can be a tank till earth tower).

Int only scales well with multi hit spells (ice pick max 3 - 4 hits) or % scaling from spells, so its a pretty bad stat.
I had a 2 int : 1 con build and i used my restat potion to go full con. I saw a little difference in solo grinding, but in party play int doesnt matter for Cryo/Chrono.

Spirit its a okay stat i guess, but you dont need it since you can just spam sp potions.

Well dex/str is not good for spell classes.

Thanks a lot!

i will go full con :slight_smile:

Btw if you go full int you would have around 350 int at my lvl. That would just mean around 1k more dmg from your ice pike (if it hits for 3 times which does most of the time). You can also use it 2 times so its 2k more damage in total. So with 350 int you would have 100 more dps with ice pike.

With 350 con you have around 35-36k hp, without con it should be around 7k i guess.

:slight_smile:
your math is pretty convinving :slight_smile:
ill go full con, hoping it will work at high lvl content for pve (if it does not, i will restst) :slight_smile:
thanks again for the kind answer

I think only real damage increase you see with cryo skills is ice wall, because i am pretty sure shard damage is based of your weapon damage + int. But in my opinion its not worth it for one skill with high cooldown.