Tree of Savior Forum

Help with support build

Hi. I’m new in the game and I would like to know if this build is bad or not:

Cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Chaplain > Miko > Taoist 2

And If you know a better support build also tell me please <3

That’s a pretty standard support build which is nice, however I’d get rid of Taoist 2 and instead go Taoist1 > Diev, since Taoist 2 is more for Krivis C3 centric builds imo.

Another one you could do is:

Cleric C2 > Priest C2 > Diev C3 > Miko > Taoist

With this one you get way more utility from Diev C3 (like inmunity, AoE Silence, some DMG with Owls, specially good since you’ll most likely go full SPR and Owls scale with SPR so you can provide a little bit of DMG in parties too), you get Revive and Mass Heal from Priest which are very good skills and the usual MikoTao combo which is pretty standard for full support builds, also the Cleric Heals, also Clap from Miko it’s extremely good for Diev since it’ll increase the duration of the statues, if you use it on cooldown basically you can keep your statues up forever, pretty amazing for stuff like Challenge Mode where you barely move out of your spot.

In my opinion the one I suggest is better than the Chaplain one since it would provide overall more support for the party, however Chaplain helps with lvling meanwhile the one I suggest is gonna be pretty slow to lvl up in comparison.

The skill distribution, if you decide to go with the Diev one would look like this:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41122777ih.1a2a345561.11213a45516595.112f345a6a75.1121334555.61551485

You can play around with the skill points a bit if you’d like to, like getting Safety Zone to 10 and Cure to 4 and stuff like that.

Also it’s pretty good to mention that Miko is a hidden class, which means you’ve to do the prequest to unlock it, which might take you a few hours to complete if you’re lucky.

If you want support, that build is good but not great. Even if you want to use for soloing, it is quite not focused build, relying both on auto attack and some magic attack

Thank you so much <3. In the build you recommend can I change Taoist 1 for Priest 3?? So it would be:

Cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Diev 3 > Miko

That works too I guess, usually Priest 2 is enough because you get Mass Heal and Revive, but you can do that too if you don’t want Taoist, is less desirable due to the changes to the “AFK Floors” of ET so there’s that.