Tree of Savior Forum

Help with stats investment for Linker-Corsair-Outlaw

Hi there, i am already using this build (lvl 380) but only now i am worried about equip and stats. So here is my questions:

1. How much DEX is enough for Electric Shock hit hard on PVE?
  2. About lifeline: Is it worth it? How to use it? Should i invest in one stat only to make it viable? Which stat then? Isn’t it pointless to invest in DEX, for example, and share it with other equally high dex archers and scouts or with clerics and wizards that don’t benefit from dex at all?
  3. With the first two questions in mind: what should i invest? STR for more dmg, dex for linker skills or CON to last longer in CM and Farming solo?
    PS. 1: I use pistol only
    PS. 2: I usually play content with party (saalus, level dungeon, CM, raids, etc.)
  1. I think weapons are more important than stats if you are asking how to hit hard with Electric shock.

2. Lifeline will indeed provide no use FROM YOU if every stats you have is lower than the highest in the team. However, if you think of it as a buff, then it’s still useful, not only to you but the team as well. And DEX is not completely useless to cleric and mage. I think DEX still increases evasion. Sure it’s trivial, but it is not that they don’t benefit from DEX at all.

3. I’d say go with STR because it is more solid. DEX is more for well-equipped players with high crit rate. CON is ok too since most damage comes from your weapon anyway.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! That helped me big time.
i am working on getting asio pistol, that might be enough with some enhance and transcending.
I already have the cards and hats so… im on my way now. :slight_smile:

Dex dont give evasion anymore.

I always pick Con.

Str is realy bad compared to 10k+ weapon atk.

Dex for more atk speed.
There was a thread somewhere on the forum with the speed brackets… no clue if this changed with Rebuild.
(More a Bm thing i guess)

Int/Spr useless.

Con more hp+deff.

With my Basic Dex ES deals insane dmg…

1 Like