Tree of Savior Forum

Help with Sorcerer Build!

Hello everyone!

Could u guys give me some thoughts about these 2 builds that Im thinking to follow? Any opinion about synergy between ranks, leveling path (easier or harder), skill path , etc is welcome :smiley:

AND

I prefer the PsychoSorcerer build… it seems pretty fun to do it and unusual.

For stats I think it should be the same for both = 1:1 INT:SPR until SPR is not a problem anymore and after that 2:1 INT:CON.

Im considering Necro c1/c2 intead Sorcerer c1/c2 in both builds too, so please gimme some opinions about that too !

OR

Hello, i don’t play Sorcerer or Necromancer so i can’t help you with that, but what i can do is give you a few tips on Psychokino.

Magnetic Force is bad for damage because it hits only once so Lv1 is enough for CC purposes.

Raise is one of your best CC skills, max it for increased duration and number of targets.

Telekinesis Lv 15 for increased damage, increased duration and increased number of hits.

And that’s it.

I would say Psychokino is not well synergy with Sorcerer, perhaps Linker is the best so far.

1. Physic Pressure spend SP by % which doesn’t work well with Sorcerer locked SP regen and spend SP by %/s as well. In Contrast, linker help you to save SP and have your Grimoire to kill faster despite their bad AI.
  2. In term of Crowd Control, Joint Penalty + Hangman’s Knot > Raise / Magnetic Force, which also make your Grimoire kill easier.
  3. Linker also more welcomed in Dungeon Party for 220+ dungeon grind.

Good ■■■■ dude.

Sorcerer’s sp regen is locked and consumes sp by %? WTH?[quote=“nightrain_scy, post:4, topic:154546”]
2) In term of Crowd Control, Joint Penalty + Hangman’s Knot > Raise / Magnetic Force, which also make your Grimoire kill easier.
[/quote]

JP + HK > Raise / Magnetic Force, perhaps.

but

Raise + Gravity Pole + Magnetic Force > JP + HK specially now that HK got nerfed so hard.

As you can see here: iToS differences with kToS from Reddit

• Joint Penalty cooldown time increased from 15s to 22s.
  • Hangman’s Knot cooldown time increased from 10s to 15s.
  • Hangman’s Knot debuff time changed from seconds equal to skill level to 1 + skill level * 0.2 seconds.

From what I understand the cat buff is suppose to make it up for the lack of sp.

Linker was a solid pick at c1/c2 before the nerf. Now 1 linker in party seems like a bad idea for content like Earth Tower. Did koreans rerolled their linkers already or just flood the forums and wait for changes?
I’m kinda on the fence with picking one of those two classes after the kino buff.

I think these nerfs are just for iToS but don’t quote me on that. It might have happened over there already or it’s a future change that we already got and will be patched there later.

Kino C3 is pretty good dude, i’m a fan of telekinetic powers (who isn’t?) so i wanted to play this class really bad and was going to regardless of future nerfs and things like that, so, when the buffs hit i was actually very surprised. I won’t try to convince you to play Kino but if you do, you will not regret it.

Indeed Psychokino is a good crowd control, it is best CC in PvP because it is ground CC which is not status ailment and cannot be immune by Plague Doctor’s Bloodletting.

But in mage tree we already have Cryo, Linker, and Chronomancer which actually does better PvE CC.

Raise is not really good in dungeon, because you made them become air object and many ground skills like flameground, frostcloud and cannoneer cannot apply damage on them.

Gravity Pole hv lower CD than Frost Pillar but you need to stand still and casting it while consume 2% sp per second.

Damage wise it is too weak and less hit count.

Now, we can only hope IMC to buff it.

Thanks guys for answers!

And what about the path ending in Necro c1/c2?

How about

[Two-Handed Bow Mastery] 20% additional damage per level to Flying-type monsters. Max level 5.

I guess it depends on the setup.

Yeahh, archer + psycho is a pretty decent OP combo. But how bout cryo + necro? Is it worth?

Just a heads-up. In recent patches some skills were moved from circle 1 to circle2. Now you have to take 2 ranks in Necro to get Raise Dead. The vid is still good for showing synergy between classes, but you will have to tweak the build and pick what interests you the most.