Tree of Savior Forum

Help with solo AoE Build?

I’ve seen a few topics on AoE cannoneer’s so i’m leaning toward cannoneer’s but they have some mixed opinions and i’ve only recently chose to make an archer so I feel a little out of my comfort zone. Basically I want to end up with Solo AoE DPS and I need help choosing classes leading up to there.

It seems popular for cannoneer builds to take Falconer which I really don’t mind because it get’s circling for better AoE DPS and i’ll enjoy the bird as company because I solo alot.

4 things i’ve noticed that I liked or came up ALOT…

1. A video of someone who had QS who dropped their Deployed Pavise then kited around gathering mobs that then aggro to the Deployed pavise, quick circling and cannon AoE clear.

2. Ranger C3 is really popular. Idk how good that is because i’ve never played.

3. Archer C2 is really popular. I think its because of the recent change to Swift Step being a party buff (thats cool to have if i group on the fly) and the AoE with Multishot.

4. Fletcher is taken quite a bit. Sometimes C1 with Falconeer into cannon OR C2 into cannon. Idk anything about fletcher but magic arrow and crossfire seem like decent AoE skills if im not mistaken.

Really any help here would be great. Only things to keep in mind is I like to AoE farm, I will not PvP alot or at all and I will solo 90% of the time. Thanks in advance.

you should take a look at this

There a lot of options
if you are really focusing on aoe build pve you could
archer c1>ranger c3>sapper c1>falconer>cannoneer
archer c1>QS c3>archer c2>falconer>cannoneer
Archer c2>sapper c3>falconer> cannoneer
archer c2>hunter c3>falconer>cannoneer
there’s more but it won’t include canonner(like fletcher c3/wugushi c3)

I’ll definitely read this, thank you