Tree of Savior Forum

Help with skill Sorcerer skill Summon Servant (possibly bugged skill)

Summon servant says it increases sp recovery speed, aoe attack ratio, stamina recovery, magic defense, and dark property attack as it doesn’t tell the values i went to check it on my stats page and wasn’t pleased when i checked 3 of the 5 stats it increases sp recovery aoe attack ratio and magic defense, and nothing changed at all! So my question is are the increases not visible or is this skill buggged?!

You have it at level 5? If not, then yeah, it will only apply the buffs based on the skill level. If 1 i think it does AoE Ratio or SP regen, level 2 SP Regen and AoE Ratio and so on.

I forgot to mention that, if the cat take a hit it stop casting the rest of the buffs, so make sure nothing is after you or too close to the cat.

1 Like

it’s a case of the description sucking at giving you exact info :\

here is what happen…

each level gives you 1 of this: increases sp recovery speed, aoe attack ratio, stamina recovery, magic defense, and dark property…

LvL 1 Servant = only increase sp speed…
and by

LvL 5= all previous buffs and Dark property thingy…

check on the top left and make sure you get all the buff from the cat…

1 Like

Thanks guys, mine is at lvl 1, so i should be getting sp speed rite? Is that different from a numerical value of sp recovery and instead just the rate at which it ticks? also do any of these five properties get any stronger as you lvl the skill up or is it just onoe lvl for all the properties?

also, when i hover over the tool tip of the buff it says increased aoe ratio, but it doesnt show in my stats page

It’s only +1 attack ration if your buff is only level one, leveling it not only gives you new buff but it increases the power of the old ones.

Whit rank 5 you will get.

+5 Aoe attack ration
+50% Sp regen tick
+50% Stamina Regen
+50 Magic Defense
+50 Dark Property attack

4 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately as @DrRM mentioned, some parts of the game have messed up descriptions, either they lack or are mixed, so it is hard to figure out sometimes, if you say it shows AoE ratio and it don’t change on the char stats then it is the case.

Thank you all again, and props for the actual specifics Rennie245!

Here’s another question for you all assuming you mite also be sorcs, how much, or i should say how less spirit do you think i can scrape by with?
I hadn’t put a single point into it until i got summoning.

i also go full INT since minion damage base our INT and def is base on our SPR…BUT we also need con…damm my hp so low,so hard…Summon Servant…i also have same problem…maybe i will go lvl 5 and summon salamion will go 0 point…when summoning,it will drain our mana

Haven’t played Sorc yet, but you can get +1500 SP pots (lv10 of 15) for 1500 silver on the Market right now, so I wouldn’t worry too much about your SP unless you have a crazy expensive build that burns through your SP pool every ~30s. And SPR probably isn’t going to do jack for you if that’s the case.

Sorry for the late reply buy what are those pots called?

Condensed SP Potion.

thanks 1500 each rite?

the Lv10 ones are the ~1500 SP ones, last time i bought they were 1700 (on Klaipeda).

so its safe to assume there are lvl 1-15 pots 1-3 being the ones we can purchase from the vendors and 4-15 made by alchemists? cause i dont quite need 1500mp i think thats what you were saying that they gave you, could have been confused weith the price

The Alchemist potion level is separate as far as I know. But yeah level 1-15, usually sold at 5/10/15.