Tree of Savior Forum

Help with shoggoth necro skill

Let me explain it better.

you can create shoggoth putting a boss card in the necronomicon but i want to know if the boss card element works on shoggoth attacks.
For example if i used rajatoad card in the necronomicon and the boss had ice element then i create shoggoth, him/her attacks will be ice element too or no?

I have tried multiple cards. The difference in stats seems to be minimal. I doubt the lightning will take effect. Shoggoth only has 2 attacks. He is nice to have. I tried 12 cards all with similar stats. Therefore I just picked one that looked cool and leveled it. Raising the stars raises the attack.

Does the appearance of the shoggoth change at all? I’ve seen the plant monster fom the database video but since the game lacks so much information in-game i’ve seen a ugly stupid tentacle monster

There isnt a card that is the best for this skill? like the card for sorcerer summoning?

Is there any difference between put 1 card
And 4 card to neronomicon

Starting to suspect the 4 card thing is a left over from when Shoggoth functioned completely differently (as a boss monster made up of corpse fragments). It doesn’t seem to make any difference whether you have 1 or 4 in there but hopefully someone else can correct me.

1 Like