Tree of Savior Forum

Help with runecaster build

Hi everyone, I have been working for a long time, but I have not been able to do it.

• wiz3 crio3 kino1 rune1
  • wiz1 crio3 kino3 rune 1
    Between these two can you tell me which is better? And in which part of the game would each fit better ?, I really want to do a runecaster with Cry, but I do not know which way to go to get better

thank for everyone

i took cryo 3 kino 3 rune. This is due to kino 3’s good cc skills.

wiz 3 cryo 3 kino 1 rune can be good because quick cast will help with casting rune skills, snow rolling and ice wall.

I think it depends on what you want, If you want to use Ice wall-pp to nuke bosses, then go with first build, If you want to use cryo skills and runecaster skills more easily then go with 2nd build, but do note that the first build has very good rotation on skills such that mobs will be cced nonstop and constantly take damage. This is due to kino’s stun and concentrate attributes.

kino 3 can hit all 15 walls whereas kino 1 can only hit 9 walls, so it kino 3 will be better than kino 1 at ice wall pp combo.

Cryo3 + Kino3 to me seems better. You do get quick cast from Wiz 3 that helps in casting runes, but you don’t really need that.

You can CC mobs with frost pillar, or use raise, and that gives you ample time to cast your runes. You also get gravity pole which helps even more in CC, as compared to magic missile. Furthermore, since now you get an attribute that prevents PP and GP from being cancelled when you are attacked, you don’t need surespell.

Hello mate.
Hmm… since the last rework on wizzards I think the best build you can use right now is:

wiz 2 (surespell), cryo 3 (max cc), psy 1 (1 for pve, 3 for pvp), rune, sage 1 (missile hole and icewall replicas).

Let’s wait and see what to get in rank9!! The build may change a bit… but for now i hope you enjoy it.

:checkered_flag: