Tree of Savior Forum

Help with rank 7 choice (pyro link2 sorc2)

Hello, i’m getting closer to rank 7 levels but still can’t decide with the last class choice. Initial goal was to be supportive dps in dungeons, thats why linker c2 was taken. Currently thinking of going either featherfoot or warlock\sorc3, can someone point out pros and cons of these classes? Why warlock is so favored in general? The only good skill i see there is pole of agony, which is kinda pillar copy, other skills require to much preparation.
Getting a bit interested in pvp, dungeons turned out to be so boring T.T, regret not taking cryo1 instead of pyro1, ice bolt looks good for duels, is there any class choice that could add some CC or improve PvP viability of the build in general?

I’d probably do Necro 1 since you have a solid Linker and Sorc build going for a summoner build. If they ever expand on rank lvls, Necro 2 would be good in the future.

Warlock or Featherfoot, they are both rank 7 classes that synergyzes well with linker and will only get better as future ranks are released.

I have the same question. Can’t decide between Warlock or Featherfoot.

I think we should choose Warlock due to dark property attacks = synergy with Cat Buff. Also people say Warlock has good synergy with Linker.

And yes, I also regret not taking CryoC1.

Cat buff gives you dark attack property, like arde dagger, but gives 50 of it. It applies to all your attacks in a fixed value of 50, dark or not, and is only reduced by dark property defense, it has nothing to do with warlock, the only skill benefited is Summon Familiar from Warlock’s Dark Property Att, but that won’t be your best source of damage and is only 10% anyway.

I would go Warlock for PvP and Featherfoot for PvE probably.

If you regret it reroll your character while you still can make it in days, Pyro 1 is not much worse than Cryo 1, I believe for PvE it might be even better.